other books / update

bleed, in it's current version, which will have CANCELLED in the title, is not how I wanted the story to be. I am planning to retcon this story and remake it into what it was originally supposed to be. This will all be in a separate book, probably called bleed version two or just bleed without CANCELLED in the title. The retcon of bleed will most likely be a short book as the plot is pretty simple. I'm sorry if this disappoints anyone, but the second try of this story will be MUCH better and will tell the story bruises was originally supposed to tell. So stay tuned!

If you enjoyed bruises or bleed, I suggest you read some of my other stories. My current favorite and obsession, being written the way I wrote bruises and bleed, is tag, you're it.

It takes place in another au, where JD has a son before he meets Veronica. JD never blows up the school or himself, him and Veronica get engaged as they find out she's pregnant. That's when JD learns about his son, Jesse. Veronica and JD take Jesse in and raise him as their own. Months go by and their daughter, Chloe, is born. The story is really interesting, at least I think so. There's a LOT of drama in this one. So far it is incomplete, but I have written a huge portion of the story already.

The other story I am really working on currently is fragile. It follows a similar basic premise as bruises but there are key differences that set it apart. If you enjoyed the concept of bruises, you should like fragile. However, I must give a quick disclaimer that this book deals with extremely sensitive subject matter, more so than any of my other stories. I often reference abuse, murder and suicide in my books but two of the key differences about fragile is that JD and Veronica's daughter, Mackenzie, is autistic. The other key difference is that she is raped by an older boy at a very young age. If that is too triggering for you to read, please do not read fragile. It is a major plot point.

All of my other stories are either on hiatus or cancelled. The retcon of bleed will probably begin to be written once I finish tag, you're it. Also, fragile is a side project most of the time. The updates for it will be sparse unless I am really motivated to write it. I might start other stories if I have good ideas, or pick up old ones. Going through the list of my stories, here is the division of cancelled, completed or on hiatus.

veronica - hiatus (subject to change)

history - cancelled (subject to be remade)

closer - completed/one shot

beauty queens and cigarettes - cancelled

what about brynn? - completed

tiger lillie - cancelled

PORCELAIN - cancelled (subject to be remade but probably not)

the tea reunion - cancelled (sadly)

true friends stab you in the front - cancelled (subject to be remade into a heathers fanfic)

THE LAST TEXT - cancelled (this story sucked)

upcoming stories (subject to change)

taken - a story where JD kidnaps his and Veronica's daughter

bleed version two - TOP SECRET

the rye - an au story where JD and Veronica met as young teens