³ Newbies, Besties

BEACH EXPLAIN THIS PIC LIKE WHAT THE FLIPPIN!?!?!???

∅∅∅∅∅∅∅

2 days later...
No one's POV

Far away from Joshua's point of view, a 11 membered group was waiting for two new members to walk through the door.

"Dokyeom, what do you feel--- about havinggg--- more-- member?" Boo(Seungkwan) asked his fellow group member... In English..

"Uhhhhh... very... Very happy.." Dokyeom(DK) said and Hansol(Vernon) started laughing. "Low quality English..." He laughed.

"HOW MANY TIMES I TELL YOU! I'M THE BEST QUALITY!" Seungkwan shouted. Vernon laughed harder until the practice room door opened revealing a serious looking Seungcheol (A/N Is that how u spell it? Its S.Coups if i didn't.)

"Our new member is here." He stated. DK, Vernon and Seungkwan followed S.Coups to the dance practice room.
"Everyone, this is Yoon Joenghan. Jeonghan this our group. I suggest you learn their names for yourself as it may be easier since there are now 12 of us. We are expecting our last member tomorrow, so prepare yourselves as we will start working harder than ever. Thank you."

Minghao(The8) walked up to Jeonghan and showed him around the studio. Jeonghan was nervous and shy as he didn't know anyone.

After the tour of the studio, he thought, will I fit in here?

∅∅∅

Jisoo POV

Hey

Guess

What.

I GOT CHOSENNNNN!!!

Ahem.
I mean.~

They chose me for the last member entry of the K-POP group apparently called "SEVENTEEN".

But 13 members is a bit crazy am I right? And why is it called SEVENTEEN if it only has 13 members?

Well my questions will be answered soon enough, as of right now I'm at the airport with my most important belongings.

As you may already know it takes about almost a day to go from America to Korea, so they're expecting me tomorrow.

I got a little snack and ate it and headed towards the terminal.

If you're wondering, no, I didn't find Roh, God knows where she is... I just figured she'll find out who I am and come running back.

Time to fly

∅∅∅

22½ hours later

I finally arrived in Korea and immediately took a taxi to the address the group leader, Seungcheol or S.Coups, text me.

He said we should meet at the group home for today, as I might be tired so I can sleep in before working hard for the group's debut.

Yessssss vampires sleep if that's what your thinking. Gosh, I'm still kind of human ya know, just supernatural.

I knocked on the door and of course someone answered, but I had no idea who it was. Honestly, I don't even know what Seungcheol looks like.

"Seungcheol! He's here!" He yelled. Someone else appeared and I'm guessing its Seungcheol. "Annyonghaseo! Im Joshua Hong. Or in Korean, Hong Jisoo." I said, bowing.

He bowed back. "Annyonghaseo. Nice to meet you. I'm Seungcheol, as told, I am the group leader. This is Yoon Jeonghan. He's new here just like you, he arrived just yesterday. You guys have alot to learn still. Come on in Joshua." I bowed to Yoon Jeonghan and he bowed as well.

"Everyone, this is Joshua Hong, or in Korean, Hong Jisoo. Joshua, please learn their names gradually. Please get some rest as we will be working extremely hard starting tomorrow since we have all of our members."

Seungcheol left and Jeonghan turned to me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I somehow have a good feeling bout this guy.

"You are rooming with me, since we're both new, let's be clueless together. Friends?" He held out his hand. I hesitantly shook it. "Friends."

"Wow, your hand is kinda cold. Lets go to our room, take a warm shower." He pulled me to our room and I dropped my suitcase and flopped on the bed.

He laid down next to me and looked at me, but then looked back at the ceiling. I sighed and got out my tooth brush.

I showered and got out to get the toothpaste, but when I picked it up it looked like someone squeezed the life out of it. I then realized when I wanted to get out, I forgot my towel at home.

I called out for Jeonghan. "Jeonghan-ah! Can you bring me a towel?" I asked. "Coming!" I waited for a towel and soon there was a knock on the door. I opened it slightly and took the towel.

"Thank you." I said. "No problem." He smiled. He skipped away and I wrapped the towel tightly around my waist and left the bathroom. Jeonghan was back in the dorm on his phone but when he saw me he immediately looked up and gasped.

"Woah.. Aren't you like,-- too young for a six pack?" I looked at my chest and slightly turned red. "Oh, I, uh... I work out lots... I have a gym in my house." He nodded slowly but didn't look away.

He kept his eye on me and said. "Seungcheol said there's an extra dorm, you can go there tomorrow, he said he didn't want you to sleep alone tonight." I just nodded simply.

I had to bend down  to get the toothpaste from my suitcase I had brought for emergency.

Jeonghan's eyes followed me all the way until I disappeared back into the bathroom.

What's his problem?

∅∅∅∅∅∅∅

DIS FOR ALL U JIHAN LOVERS OUT THERE I AM HONESTLY IN LOVE WITH JISOO BUT I TOTALLY SHIP JIHAN BUT JEONGHAN PLZ STOP GRABBIN PPLZ BOOTY KEEP IT PG13 FOR UR BABY CARATS PLZZZ MKAY BAIIIII

∅∅

im fallin for u

Im fallin for u

I'm fallin for u once again...

I'm fallin for u

Fallin for u

-- sorry had to k bai