¹ร - Revealed to Another

∅∅∅

Ok, Jisoo was to be honest, he was tired of protecting Chan, and Vernon was getting more suspicious by day.

"But Chan, why can't you just act normal like before?! Nobody even knew, I just found out!"

"Jisoo, you know I don't wanna be alone in this..."

"Alone in what?! Your own problems? Well I've got mine too, and I can't bury them to save yours! I know you're young but at least act a little more mature! Your the maknae, not a baby." The words stung Dino, Jisoo felt bad.

"Chan I--"

"--Save it..." The werewolf stopped him. "I'll tell another member I trust, maybe they would give a care-" The Maknae left the dorm. He knew who to go to.

"Hyung? Do you mind if I talk to you?" Chan entered. "Sure." Minghao replied. Jun then entered. "Ah, Maknae, what are you doing here." Jun smiled, going to hug his boyfriend. Minghao smiled at Jun then looked at Chan.

Dino is tired of this couple house.

He sat in between the two, making Minghao pout. "Chaaaaaaan! How could you come in and push away my boyfriend?!"

"I have to tell you something... It's meant to be kept a secret at all costs. Take it to your grave unless I say you can release it." Minghao and Jun exchanged looks. "Well, spill."

∅∅∅

"So.... Your basically a werewolf who is protecting yourself from Hansol who is a blood sucking vampire that could eat you alive... " Minghao cleared. Dino nodded.

Jun scoffed. "Not buying it." Minghao flicked his boyfriend's head. "Ow..."

Dino got up. "Fine, I'll show you." He locked the door and stood in front of the two.

"Whyyyyy am I so scared" Minghao squeaked. Dino hasn't even changed yet.

The maknae took a deep breath, then, the transformation began.

His eyes colored green, the veins on his neck turning a dark purple. Claws grew out amazingly, hair growing by the blink of an eye.

Chan's muscles stretched, but his clothes won't break. His monstrous teeth shown as he growled lowly at the couple.

Minghao was shivering holding Jun's hand tightly. On the other hand, Jun was smiling in amusement.

"Daeeeeebak." Jun looked at the werewolf in front of him, but his eyes had a color other than usual, he tried to fight it and secretly licked his lips.

Luckily the two didn't notice, Minghao became unafraid and was touching the werewolf's hair. Chan opened his mouth so Minghao can fully see his amazing teeth.

Jun wanted to leave.

"H-hey... Uh g-guys? I'm going out for a bit." Jun stuttered.

Minghao nodded and Chan only growled. Jun blinked his eyes furiously stumbling out the front door.

He found a dark alley and slid down the wall. His veins were already out, and so were his fangs. yes,

Jun was yet another vampire.

"So I'm literally not the only vamp? Well now maybe I'll have someone to talk to..." He whispered to himself. Then he heard some rustling deeper in the alley.

It was a cat. The cat walked past Jun, and stopped. The black feline stared at Jun, seemingly scanning the boy. He got a bit freaked out as the cat slowly walked off, then started running.

"What was that about..." The Chinese singer asked himself. He calmed down and rose to his feet. He walked to McDonalds and got a Mocha, grabbing one for his boyfriend as well.

He returned back to the dorm and Minghao was sprawled out on the couch looking so bored he could just bust.

"Hey." Jun said. Minghao jumped up. "Junnie!" The unicorn hair boy almost jumped on Jun, then stopped once he saw the Mocha's. 

"Oooh, Mocha!" Minghao totally forgot he was going to hug Jun and took the Mocha, sipping happily. Jun rolled his eyes and sat on the couch.

Minghao joined him as they drunk their Mocha's together. The vampire put his arm around his boyfriend, kissing his forehead. Minghao snuggled into Jun.

Junhao didn't need a TV or music to make them feel romantic. They always showed their love, no matter what the situation.

"hao?" Jun asked. "Mm?" Minghao hummed, eyes closed as the Mocha was empty on the coffee table.

"I love you.."

"I love you too Junnie."

∅∅∅∅

Mkay bye (^~^)
luv y'all (☆^O^☆)
Stay Juicy (。・ω・。)
Going SVT ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ