¹Ŧ - Confusion and Love

^pic^ something I made to prove my own point lol
∅∅∅∅∅

Jeonghan lied in his room alone. He sometimes wondered what would happen if he told Joshua what he was.

He always thought Jisoo would hate him because they've been together so long and Jeonghan said nothing.

He knew at one point Joshua went through this situation, but he resulted in telling him. Feeling kind of bad, Jeonghan sighed.

Should he just tell Joshua? Honestly, whats the worst that could happen? Joshua loves him, he should love him no matter what he is. Because that's love.

Jeonghan is on the couch alone, not paying attention to anything on the TV. Soon there was a weight next to him. He looked to see a worried looking Jisoo.

"Is everything okay Hannie? You look a bit confused.." Joshua put his hand on Jeonghan's back. Jeonghan tensed a bit. He moved his eyes away from Jisoo's.

Joshua became confused, Jeonghan was never like this, he was always a happy and caring person.

"What's going on Hannie?" Joshua asked, moving his hand up and down Jeonghan's back. Jeonghan took in a shaky breath.

Joshua moved closer. Jeonghan tensed even more. "Hannie, you know you can tell me anything right? I told you all my secrets, if you have anything you wanna talk about, remember to come to me. I will always stay by your side."

This hit Jeonghan hard in the heart. He became overwhelmed and broke into tears. Joshua watched as Jeonghan got up and ran into their dorm, locking it.

Joshua looked down. Its probably his fault. He has no other way to feel about what just happened.

Maybe he just had to leave Jeonghan alone, but he cared so much for the other that he couldn't watch him so confused like that and not be worried.

Joshua sighed and went into Jihoon's room. Jihoon doesn't ask any questions if Joshua has to cry.

Jihoon was on his phone when Joshua came in. Joshua laid down next to Woozi. Jihoon gave Joshua one look, and went back to his phone.

Joshua cried silently. Jihoon knows that if someone comes to his room to cry, they don't want to be bothered.

Woozi sighed lowly and watched tears fall slowly off the side of Joshua's face. He knew they never wanted to talk about it, but sometimes he wanted to know.

He wasn't expecting what happened next.

"I don't expect you to talk, but I'd like to vent." Joshua said, voice cracking. Jihoon sat up and gave a small smile, putting his phone to the side.

"Sure." Jihoon said. Joshua sighed and sat up. "I wish that Jeonghan didn't have such a big impact on me. If I feel he's being distant it really hurts me in the heart. I just can't stand the thought of him thinking he can't come to me for anything! I want him to know he can always tell me anything, I wanna be the diary he writes in daily. I'd lock up all his secrets and keep them away, I'd keep him safe. But it seems as if he doesn't know that. He's acting so distant. I love him so much, I wish he could just understand." Joshua explained.

He broke into tears after it, and didn't notice who walked in at the beginning of his venting.

Tom Cruise

Jk

Yoon Jeonghan

Joshua continued to cry, Jihoon gave him a hug, and nodded at Jeonghan. "Joshua.." Jihoon whispered.

Joshua looked up. He saw that Jihoon was looking somewhere, and he looked to see what it was.

"O-oh." He stuttered, jumping to his feet. "S-sorry, you can have a turn." Joshua said looking down. He walked slowly towards Jeonghan, and tried to pass him, until Jeonghan grabbed his hand.

Joshua looked back and into Jeonghan's eyes. "I want to tell you something." Jeonghan said, tear pools forming in his eyes.

Joshua smiled and a happy sob came after it. Jeonghan pulled Joshua into a hug.

Jihoon smiled at the two, happy about his powers.

Powers? Yes powers. Jihoon's power was to make everyone happy. With his music, his looks, his comforting that no one really tried to receive.

He loved his powers so much. He stayed happy all the time, he just doesn't like to show it that much.

One thing though, that makes him the happiest, is Kwon Soonyoung. He's had a crush on him ever since he laid eyes on him.

Soonyoung didn't ever seem to notice, he was always so happy.

Well, mostly because Jihoon makes him.

If Jihoon sees even a hint of sadness on Soonyoung's face, he instantly uses his power to change it. He even got lucky that him and Soonyoung became best friends.

Jihoon isn't happy until everyone is happy.

He watched as Jeonghan and Joshua left his dorm and another person push past and enter.

Soonyoung.

"Jihoonie!" Ah, Jihoonie, the nickname he only let Soonyoung call him.

"Soonyoungie!" Jihoon replied sweetly. He smiled as Soonyoung climbed into the bed and cuddled him. Jihoon cuddled back and giggled softly.

"What's this about?" He asked, playing with Soonyoung's hair. "Nothing, just love you." Soonyoung said, as if it was the easiest thing to say. It was a bit sad to Jihoon, because he knew it was only meant as a best friend, nothing more.

But he was fine with it, because he took it in a way that made him feel like Soonyoung cares and loves him as if family. He could take that more than a relationship. Whatever makes Soonyoung happy, makes him happy.

And so, with all his feelings and love for Soonyoung, he replied.

"I love you too Soonyoungie."

∅∅∅∅∅∅

Wow I haven't wrote a chapter for this book in ages all the other chapters were there since when

I just wrote this chapter now so if its bad I'm sorry

Plz notice my username change hehet

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂