¹ɞ - I'm sorry

Let's just imagine this is how Jeonghan looks like rn cuz he looks like so hot and an actual vanp so yea enjoy

∅∅∅∅

Jeonghan pulled Joshua outside, and Joshua was becoming more confused by each step.

"Hannie? Where are we going?" Joshua asked, with a sweet but confused voice. Jeonghan didn't answer which left Joshua more worried, but he didn't say anything.

Jeonghan went around the block and stopped when they met the edge of the forest.

Joshua started to freak out.

"J-Jeonghan? What are you doing? If you bring me in here I might hunt! Jeonghan? Jeong-"

"Shh..." Jeonghan shushed, holding up a hand and listening carefully.

Joshua listened, and there stood, a deer in the distance. Jeonghan licked his lips, Joshua didn't notice as he did too.

Jeonghan let go of Joshua's hand, to which Joshua raised an eyebrow.

Jeonghan looked back.

"I'm sorry." Jeonghan breathed, before turning around and speed running towards the deer.

Joshua jumped, scared out of his life. His fangs and veins popped out. He couldn't believe what he just saw.

Joshua speed ran up to where Jeonghan was tearing up the deer. A little shaky, he joined Jeonghan.

Joshua stopped for a second, mouth bloody, he looked at Jeonghan. He saw the fangs and the veins on his neck.

He chuckled softly, not as surprised as he was supposed to be.

Soon, the deer was fully clear of blood, and Jeonghan stood, so did Joshua.

"Again, I'm sorry." Jeonghan sighed.

Joshua tilted his head and walked closer, until he was so close that he felt Jeonghan's breath on his face.

He pulled Jeonghan by his collar closer.

"I didn't think I would ever see this type of side of you, it's so... Hot..."

Joshua whispered. Jeonghan smirked, taking that as Joshua accepting him.

"I'm happy your a vampire. I feel even more attracted to you than before." Joshua said, before pulling Jeonghan into a passionate but rough kiss.

After that, Joshua took Jeonghan to the stream and they cleaned up a bit.

Joshua was done and he sat near the edge. Jeonghan suddenly jumped on him for a hug.

"Hey! What's this for?" Joshua shrieked, laughing. "I'm just so happy you accepted me. Even though we've been together for so long and I never told you." Jeonghan giggled.

Joshua smiled and played with Jeonghan's hair. "Why would I not? I love you, and no matter what or who you are, I'll always love and accept you until the day I die."

Their faces turned serious, and then they suddenly broke out into laughter.

"Gah, you're so cheesy." Jeonghan said, pushing Joshua playfully.

Soon they went back to the dorms.

Seokmin was on the couch. "You guys were gone for awhile, and why is your hair messy? Did you guys make out?"

Jeonghan and Joshua exchanged looks. Joshua spoke up. "And if we did, what's it to ya?" Seokmin shrugged and went back to his phone.

Jihoon walked in and into the kitchen, followed by Soonyoung. Soonyoung stood at the counter, watching Jihoon.

Jihoon felt the eyes on him. "Why are you staring?" Jihoon asked.

"Because he loves you." Jeonghan said, before running into the room followed by Joshua.

Jihoon rolled his eyes, but looked to the corner of his eyes at Soonyoung, who was blushing madly.

What?

∅∅∅

Oof

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂