²² - His Son

∅∅∅∅

No one's POV

"Why are you here."

Hansol growled, holding down the what seemed like a human, but wasn't.

"I told you I was coming for my son-"

"And I told you to look elsewhere."

Hansol kept a tight grip on the middle aged man's neck, not suffocating him just yet. Through sharp fangs and clean, unstained teeth, he spoke.

"Your son is not here. Look somewhere else. I told you to stay away from me. I can hurt you, and I really don't want to. You seem nice, but I have a thing with you werewolves. So leave in peace, or you'll regret it."

The man underneath him screeched at how tight Hansol was gripping at his neck.

He didn't care about a single word Hansol said, he was here to look for something, and he was going to find it.

"I n-need to find my son. When my search is over, I'll lea-" Hansol put more pressure, stopping the man's sentence. "No." He said. "You leave, now." Hansol whispered, his shaking head full of anger.

And still with the tight grip, the man shook his head.

Hansol smirked. "I really don't want to do this old man." He leaned forward to the guy. "But I guess you'd fill me up for the night." The man shook in fear.

"And I'm always hungry." Hansol sniffed the guy's neck before pulling back a bit. "What's the name of the so called 'son' you're looking for?" Hansol released his hand a bit so the man could speak.

"Chan."

Hansol's eyes widened.

Chan? Their Chan? Their Maknae? No, there can be a thousand more Chan's in the world! Right? Hansol scoffed.

"What Chan?" Hansol asked, smirking, but scared. If Dino was a werewolf, and he sees him all day. He'd grow hungry for the poor little maknae. And he's one person he doesn't want to kill.

"L-lee... Lee Chan." Hansol froze, and his smirk faded.

Hansol immediately began to stress out.

Stress eating, he needed food. He only ate when he was stressed.

He looked at the man below him with wild eyes. He's got all the information he needed. This guy was of no use.

And, he had a lot of other people to be taking care of his son.

With this thought, he hissed and sunk his teeth into the werewolf.

∅∅∅∅

"DAD!"

Chan jumped from his bed. He had the dream again, the same dream he had almost every night.

A vampire, sucking the blood out of his father until death. But this time, I seemed so real, it was overwhelming, and it brought the boy to tears.

Chan's roommate Seungcheol woke up, and looked over. "You okay Channie?" His voice raspy and dark, as he turned sleeping in Chan's direction.

"Yeah, just... Nightmare."

Chan breathed heavily, successfully running a hand through his untamed hair.

"Mmmm...." Chan heard. He was looking at the window, but turned once he heard the low groan.

"Cheol?" He asked, seeing a black figure approach. The darkness of the room was preventing from seeing, so he took a guess.

He felt his bed sink and immediate body heat. He gasped as two strong arms enveloped him in a hug.

"Cheollie? What are yo-"

"Shh..." Seungcheol whispered, pulling Chan closer. "Just sleep."

Chan sighed and hesitantly put his arms around Seungcheol. He started to fall asleep.

And soon enough, he did.

Having a dream again, but this time, the same person in his bed, the same person hugging him right that second.

Choi Seungcheol.

And he was transforming into a big, hairy, dog like creature. Just like him.

Just like him...

Just like.....

A werewolf

∅∅∅∅

Oof

I made that space so long hA sorry to ur fingers lol

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂