Ŧ He's Gone

⏫⏫ that's not a 'T', its a 7, im running out of unique number fonts...

∅∅∅∅∅

Roh POV

"Yeah but don't you think it wasn't the best idea to , ya know, run away? He's all alone, who knows what trouble he could make." My best friend, Lauren AKA LaurDIY, DIY Queen of YouTube said.

She's the only one that knows I'm a vampire, as she's one too... Her and her boyfriend Alex AKA Alex Wassabi or Alex from Wassabi Productions, or now just known as Wassabi.

All of her friends that come here are Vampires, and Joshua never goes out, so I'm thankful he doesn't know her so he can't find me when I ran away.

I'm so tired of living with someone so boring, at least Lauren does stuff everyday.

"I'm just so tired of coming home to someone so useless! He takes all my money from me and all I can do is spend it on the house! You want me to stay there and suffer for the length of my life?!"
I exclaimed. Laur shook her head.

"No, I just think you should've told him. Even if you yelled it, you still should've, even if he acts like he doesn't care, deep down, he really does. He's probably devastated." Guilt drowned over me. Maybe I should go back to say where I went at least.

"Ok... I'll go tell him where I'm staying, but you have to come with!" I demanded. She jumped from her seat.

"Of course! I'd love to meet him in person! From the pics you sent me, he looks handsome." She exclaimed, earning attention from Alex. "Hey!" He pouted. Lauren just rolled her eyes and she went to change and we left.

∅∅∅

"Wow, it's big..." Lauren gasped as we arrived at my house. "Me and Alex have to gradually act like we've saved money to buy our big houses to have viewers to think we're normal." She said.

I just smiled as we stood at the front door. I unlocked it. But when it was time to open it, my hand froze.

Lauren put her hand on my shoulder for comfort. But then a thought struck my mind. Why is the door locked? Joshua only locks the door when he's not -

"Hi, may I help you?" The door opened revealing a woman who looked around her 20s, with brown, straight hair, cut to her shoulders. She was petite but pretty, she looked as if she could star in movies or TV shows.

(A/N if anyone can guess who it is i will give you a shout out or help with your stories or a book cover 😀Her name starts with an L and her last name ends in O and she starred in Disney channel show and many Disney channel movies... Can you guess?)

"Yes, I'm looking for Joshua Hong please.." I looked at the woman suspiciously. Could Joshua have found a girlfriend? No. Heck no. That boy too humble. Sit down. Haha. get it, the Kendrick Lama- oh that's not the point!

"Um, I just moved in yesterday. I don't know anyone who lived here.." She said. I nodded.

"OK... Thanks anyway.." I frowned, walking away. Lauren drove us back to her house.

"I don't get it, where did he go? You don't think he killed himself because of me right? No. He's not crazy enough to do that.. " I babbled.

Lauren was on her phone, but soon her face made a dramatic change. "What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Maybe he's not crazy enough to kill himself, but he is crazy and rich to do some extremely stupid vampire threatening actions. And this is 110% your fault. All the way." Lauren explained, wide eyed at her phone.

I became utterly curious and snatched her phone, only to fall dizzy and lose balance.

He did it

He's in Korea, doing the thing I wanted him to do, he looks happy, a type of happy I haven't seen on him before. Maybe he has a friend.

As I thought that, a boy jumped on his back, screaming "Shua-yah!!! Take me on a ride!" Joshua laughed. "Jeonghannie! Get ready for take off! 3,2,1! Zooooom!!!! Ahaha!! Jeonghan-ah! Its okay now, your heavy!" Joshua exclaimed, dropping to the floor, laughing hysterically.

I slapped a hand across my mouth. The tears spilling from my eyes were confused between happy and sad tears.

Happy, because, he actually followed his dreams, the one he always turned away from for safety.

Sad, because he did it all for me.

"What... What are you gonna do now?" Lauren asks. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I want him to enjoy this without me." I replied, wiping my tears and watching all the '17tv' videos I found.

Joshua is happy. That's all that matters.

∅∅∅∅∅

Sooo u guys wont see Roh for awhile as she's not gonna be needed sooooo...

Mkay bye (^~^)
luv y'all (☆^O^☆)
Stay Juicy (。・ω・。)
Going SVT ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ