Breakup

Chloe and I walked into school on Monday morning with our heads held up high. I was glad we worked things out and we're like inseparable twins. While she walked to her locker, I strolled over to Robin's locker.

"Hey asshole." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Tiffany what a pleasant surprise to have you talk to me." He grinned like a kid and I rolled my eyes in disgust. Only if he knew my plans for him. I moved closer, rubbing his chest seductively. I already got everyone in the hall way gawking and wondering what I was up to.

The look on Chloe's face showed how clueless she was, as I never discussed my plans with her.

"I heard you spreading rumors about my sister and how terrible she is in bed." I whispered and watch his countenance change.

"No, I didn't say it." He denied, making me loose my cool. I kicked him in his groin, earning gasps from the other students. He fell to the floor holding his manhood, yelping in pain.

"You should know I hate lies but before I let go of you, you can start by telling the whole school exactly what happened." I pinned his chest down to the floor with my heel. He was in pain and I knew it.

"Fine I'll say the truth. Nothing happened between Chloe and I okay. I tried but she refused so I felt defeated and I lied." He yelled, as tears fell from his eyes.

"Good boy. Now get up and run along." I released him, straightened my dress and walked back to my locker with a triumphant smile on my face.

"That was intense sis. Thank you for standing up for me." Chloe hugged me from behind. The bell rang and she let go of me.

"I'll see you at lunch." I smiled at her, before walking away.

The rest of the day flew by with side talks on how I whooped Robin's ass. The final bell rang and I walked out English class with my books in hand.

"Hey Leroy." I said, as I approached my locker.

"I'm good. I heard you kicked someone's ass today, I'm proud of you." He gave me a cheeky smile.

"Can't let anyone mess with my kid sis." I shut my locker, walking out of the school.

"Someone's being possessive." Leroy laughed, as we got into the car.

"Possessive about what?" Chloe asked from the back seat. Before Leroy could say a word, I beat him to it.

"It's nothing." I said, rolling my eyes. "Okay can we please go home, I'm exhausted." Chloe went back to typing on her phone.

The drive back home was quiet aside the music blasting from the speakers. My cellphone vibrated on my lap and I checked the caller ID. It was Rick and my face lit up in excitement.

"Sweetie." I smiled to myself. I talked to him for a few minutes and he said he wanted to see me. I gave Leroy the direction so he'd drop me at our meeting spot.

Fifteen minutes into the drive, Leroy pulled over at a snacks store and I waved them goodbye. I let out a stifled breath before walking into the shop.

Rick was at the corner of the shop typing away on his phone. "Hey." I gave him a peck on the lips before siting on the opposite side of the booth.

"How was school today, I heard you kicked some ass." He winked at me. "Seriously, how did you know about it?" I was perplexed.

"Well Chloe told Damon and he told me." He smiled and I sighed. "Please can we order something, I'm hungry." I rested my back on the booth as we ordered lunch.

Rick ordered for Chicken and chips and a can of soda, while I ordered hamburger and coke. We dug in immediately the food was brought and I marvelled at how tasty it was.