✨01| The Beginning

I chuckled, shaking my head as I stared at him with a look that could almost kill him. He sat before me, tied to a chair with tape covering his mouth. He had a problem with talking and I was the wrong muthafucka to run your mouth to.

His fourteen year old daughter sat right beside him with tears falling from her eyes, scared outta her mind. Her mocha brown skin glistened from all the sweat that was dripping from her moist body as I picked up my weapon I wanted to use for the day.

I ran my gloves down the weapon and smirked, making eye contact with her father James. The look of terror was no where near written on him, he was use to this shit but his daughter on the other hand wasn't. Which only made me focus my attention on her.

In order to hurt a man, you either had to go after his family or destroy something he truly cared about. There wasn't no other way around it.

His daughter Erica was the only one out of the two who didn't have their mouth covered up. She was free to say whatever the fuck she wanted to but instead all I heard from her was her crying and begging me to spare a life that I simply didn't give a fuck about.

"Erica." I said gaining her attention and she stared over at me with snot running down her lips.

"You fourteen right?" I asked pulling out a chair and taking a seat in it. She looked away from me and over at her father asking for permission to speak and he nodded his head yeah.

Before she could answer, I interrupted her. "If I was to kill your father right now, what would you do?" I asked playing with the weapon in my hand as I tore the tape from James lips.

Her body stiffened as she stared at me with pleading eyes that held terror in them. "Please, nooo....Please." She cried, moving around in her chair.

"I remember when I was in that same position as you twenty years ago." I chuckled, reminiscing on the time I watched my father die right in front of me.

James snatched his head in my direction and widen his eyes, remembering that day as well.

"W-w-what is she talking about d-d-daddy?" She asked stumbling over her words.

"But you died? They told me you died." He said more to himself than to me as he ignored his daughter and I smirked.

Never believe what a white man say, especially when they all agreeing with each other.

"Erica shut up." I said growing annoyed with her crying. The bitch been crying since I had kidnapped her ass and that was damn near two weeks ago.

She quickly closed her mouth and muffled her cries.

"Don't talk to my daughter like that bitch, if you wanna get tough with somebody then get tough with me. She ain't got shit to do with any of this." He said finally growing some balls after 15 and a half fucking days later.

"Neither did I but you still did what you did and destroyed me." I said, making my point and he sat there looking stupid.

"I had no choice." He yelled, staring me dead in the eyes.

"And neither do I." I grinned, showing my pearly white teeth that was being covered with a ski mask.

James sighed, looking annoyed as Erica looked in between the two of us. She was still confused and didn't know what was going on.

She didn't even know the half of it nor was I about to go down memory lane with the bitch.

"You ain't have to kill my daughter mother like that." He said taking a look at Jazaya who was laying on the ground, lifelessly. Her blood was beginning to stain the plastic covered carpet and I caught an attitude on the low.