✨04| Eat Up

All of my connects sat before me with my food in front of them and my famous homemade dish was sitting on the round table right next to the drinks.

The room was filled with people talking amongst themselves. There were 10 of us in total. But, two died unfortunately.

"I'm thirsty I'll be right back." My Asian connect said getting out of his seat and buttoning up his suit as he poured himself something to drink.

"Who y'all think killed Erin and Duke?" My Jamaican connect asked, looking around the room, waiting for an answer.

"Ion know and ion really care." Josh said shrugging his shoulders. He was the son of Paul. Paul was a big time drug trafficker who got away with a lot of shit.

His father ended up getting killed two years ago by me. He crossed me and thought I was gonna be okay with the shit. Nah, cause once you showed me how you was coming the first time then there weren't any second chances. It was fuck you and fuck whoever was rocking with you too.

Josh never liked Erin nor Duke he had always said that shit from the jump and stood behind it too. They weren't trustworthy or had any value when it came to this life. They were wasting all of our time and taking up way too much of our space.

"I'm confused on why I'm here. I'm a hit man. I don't have meetings. I get calls and collect my money and do the kill." I said, grabbing all of their attention and G agreed.

Ape and G were both invited to this wack ass meeting as well.

For what reason, ion even fucking know. I'm just over all of this shit to be honest with you.

"You all are here because we each have a target for you to kill. Even you Ape. I know that you're just a body guard or whatever but we got a position for you as well, we talking at least 10 million but it's up to you." Our Russian connect said puffing off of his cigar.

He a fake ass wanna be Russian.

"Y'all could've texted me this bullshit to be honest with ya." G said, pushing his chair in.

"Why everybody so tense today?" My Asian connect asked, looking at them all confused.

"Cause y'all been calling these dumb ass meetings for no reason. What the fuck is going on? Do we needa go under or what?" Ape asked, tired of them beating around the bush and I whistled looking around.

I was well aware of why they were having these pointless ass meetings, I figured that shit out when I killed Erin dumb ass.

Everyone looked at me and I smiled, waving at them innocently. Fuck was they looking at? I knew a bitch was bad, but now I feel like you bitches wanna push up.

"Nightmare you got something you wanna get up off of your chest?" Josh asked, throwing his fingers into the air.

"Who you talking to, son?" I asked, spinning around in my chair, carefree.

"I'm talking to you." He said getting loud with me and I chuckled.

Why was everybody getting bold with little ole' me? Why these niggas beefing with little ole' me? What everybody got against little ole' me?

"Josh yo chill out." Ape said stepping in and taking my defense.

Josh looked at him from the corner of his eye and chuckled, taking him for a joke. "And if I don't, what you gone do nigga?" He asked, asking for it.

Before Ape could retaliate, G jumped in and punched Josh square in the face.

"Y'all getting to comfortable with that nigga word, now." G said picking up his foot and stomping him in the head.