✨10| You don't love me like you say you do

Excuse ALL errors, I'm still editing. Pls and thank you.

| 💋 Taniyah 💋( Jason Daughter ) |

I sat in class doing my assignment as I watched these girls from the corner of my eyes. They were talking about me like always. I sighed, brushing some of my hair out of my face and raised my hand.

The teacher motioned for me to come here and I did exactly that.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah gone head and take the bathroom pass while you at it." She said dismissing me and I walked away from her and grabbed that dumb ass hallway pass before leaving the classroom..... well I at least tried to.

"Look at Taniyah finna go cry in the bathroom with her scary ass." Mila laughed pointing at me causing others to join in and laugh too.

"Nah, she finna go tell her father who is a cop." Another one of her friends said causing the class to erupt in laughter again.

"That's why y'all weave stiff. And, at least I can say we don't live off the government like half of y'all at this fucking school." I snapped glaring at the four girls who glared back at me.

"So what you trying to do?" Tasha asked laughing and standing up as she walked closer to me and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"I'm not the one with the problem, y'all beefing with y'all damn selves because I don't give a flying fuck about neither one of y'all. But, if you wanna get this bitch bussin' then what's good?" I asked throwing the pass down on the floor and squaring up with her.

Our teacher Mrs. Fritz didn't even care about us fighting nor arguing, she been lost faith in her students awhile ago.

Tasha and Mila stood from their seats and made their way towards me.

"You guys have a seat now. Taniyah go to the bathroom." Mrs. Fritz said trying to break it up, but Mila already had threw the first punch and it landed it on my cheek while I wasn't looking.

I quickly snapped back into reality and grabbed her by her hair, swinging her to the ground and getting on top of her before throwing punches after punches.

Tasha stood there as I stomped her friend out before finally deciding to jump in and when she did, she yanked me up by my hair and punched me in the mouth causing blood to leak down my chin and onto my shirt.

I caught an attitude and elbowed her in the stomach, causing her to groan out in pain and stumble back some. I got back on my feet in the midst of her running into the wall and punched her straight in the face, causing a bone to pop outta place.

"Stop, stop. Get them. Break them up what the fuck are y'all doing, stop her before she kill that damn girl." Some girl yelled, demanding the boys around and they quickly grabbed me up off of her and restrained me.

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes as I sighed. They always wanted to break up some shit, why couldn't they just let us fight?

"Call 911." Someone yelled in a scared tone and everyone eyes fell on her before traveling down to the ground where Tasha laid, lifelessly.