✨09| The Truth Will Never Set You Free💋

| 🌈 Brielle 🌈 |

"Girl I don't know and I do not care." I said rolling my eyes, at the mention of Ape name. I haven't seen nor talked to him since he last walked out and that was almost about a week ago.

He would visit the kids whenever they were with my sister, and I only knew this because that's all they ever fucking talked about.

"Mhm." Diamond said putting her straw back into her mouth thinking she was slick.

I cracked a smile as I finished fixing me something to eat.

"What about you and ole' boy? Cause' every since he got out of jail your attitude—done got worse?" I asked taking a bite from my cheeseburger that I had just made.

"Girl I ain't sweating that nigga." She said rolling her eyes. "We actually not together at the moment, I caught that bitch having sex in our bed four days ago and he only been home for about a week now and he already cheating. On top of that bitch, tell me why some girl gone send me his nudes and I ain't never seen them nudes before cause' he damn sure ain't send them to me and had the nerve to lie to my fucking face when I asked him about the shit. I got something for his ass he fucked with the wrong bitch, he really did."

"Niggas ain't shit and they never will be." I said shaking my head and Diamond agreed with me.

"And, then bitch." She sighed, wiping her hands off with a napkin. "I met this one dude at the store and he had pretty light green eyes and a nice ass smile to top it off. He was brown skin, and tall. Girl, you should of seen that nigga. He was fine as hell bitch. He wanna take me out on a date but ion know, I'm not even over dude bum ass yet."

"What that gotta do with y'all being friends and going on a date?" I asked wiping the extra mayonnaise off of the side of my mouth.

She shrugged her shoulders before answering. "Ion know but I'm bored and I'm tired of sitting in the house so you trying to go to the club or what?" She asked and I nodded my head yeah.

"You heard about that shit with Nightmare?" She asked and I nodded my head yeah once again.

"Her ass ain't getting out no time soon." I said laughing a little bit.

"That's only if they find something on her." Diamond said a little bit too dry and I furrowed my eyebrows together and gave her a weird look.

Was I missing something? What she know that I didn't know?

"They most likely will cause' Nightmare been wilding out these past couple of days." I said giving my honest and sincere opinion.

"I doubt it. Nightmare smart as hell she always got a back up plan when shit go left. This is just an act watch how she bounce back like she never left and go even harder than before. Nightmare a beast that shit has been proven way too many times and I don't know why y'all keep testing this woman ability like she ain't with the shits."

"Whatever, Nightmare ain't that damn smart. Y'all be slurping the soul out that bitch pussy." I said rolling my eyes, growing agitated.

Everywhere I went that's all they ever talked about was Nightmare as if she was the only bitch in the world with a pussy.

She was beautiful don't get me wrong but I was honestly tired of hearing about her.