✨03| Caskets

| 🦍Ape 🦍 |

I laid in bed with Brielle laying on my chest and my hands resting on her ass. She was sound asleep and so was the kids. I was just up thinking about my life and how far I've come.

It was 6 o'clock in the morning and I had to leave in a few. I sighed at the thought of that, I didn't wanna leave my wife and kids behind.

But, I had to. I had shit to grind for and I wasn't about to be no bum ass nigga and sit around and do nothing. My father ain't raise me to be that way.

I looked down at Brielle and ran my fingers through her wavy curly hair before carefully removing her from my chest and going to go check on the kids.

I opened the door to their room and peeked in seeing them both still sound asleep. Ci'ann had her thumb in her mouth while Javon had his hand thrown over his head. I left the door open before going to get ready.

As, I got ready. Brielle stepped into the bathroom and pulled down her pants as she sat down on the toilet and used it.

"Good morning baby." I said greeting her and she looked over at me and smiled a little.

"Good morning." She greeted back as she wiped herself and flushed the toilet.

"What you got planned for today?" I asked, rubbing my beard as she pulled up her pants and washed her hands.

"Out to eat with my parents and our kids." She said, drying her hands off and applying a cleanser to her face as I threw on some shoes.

I grabbed my keys off of the dresser along with my phone and pecked Brielle lips before heading out.

I pulled into the parking lot and parked my car getting out. There, stood Nightmare with her hands in her pockets looking around before they landed on me.

"You know what he want now?" I asked referring to Duke and she shook her head no, walking towards a black van that was pulling into the parking lot. The side door slid opened and Nightmare climbed in, going to the back.

I got in behind her and found myself sitting behind the driver seat. Night was across from me, with her gun in her hand.

And, all I could think to myself was that. We was finna do a hit in broad daylight at 11:15 in the morning. I had kids man, I had a family to get back home to.

I didn't wanna watch my kids fall apart because daddy decided to do some dumb shit. I didn't want my wife to start feeling insecure or going somewhere else to get the love and attention I'm suppose to be giving her.

I had responsibilities unlike most of Duke workers and I was also the only one who worked the hardest out of them all. Night, wasn't apart of Duke agent force. She was a free agent who did as she pleased without getting demands from anybody.

She was her own boss, she made her own rules and she ran four states at the age of 23. And, she was also the baddest female out here. She wasn't like most chicks who patted their face down with makeup just to go to the store and get two things.

Nightmare was beautiful, in my wife and I opinion. She stood at 5'6 with a beautiful smile and perfect white teeth that sometimes wore a gold grill in them whenever she felt like being a boy for the day.