014

"OMG JIMINIE!"

taehyung screeched stepping into the small apartment, jimin looked up from tending to nala's cheek, letting out a squeal and running into his best friend's arms.

"tae tae!"

jeongguk watched unamused as the two boys hugged and caressed each other in the middle of the room. his gaze turned to nala who had a thick bandage plastered on her left cheek. he made his way over to her, subconsciously rubbing over the bandage with his thumb.

"i'm sorry." he whispered, caressing her cheek lightly, a smile tugging at his lips when she leaned into his hand.

jeongguk turned to his friends, who's faces were pretty close to one another's.

"guys?"

the olders jumped away from each other.

"uh, look, me and tae are gonna go catch up! see ya."

jeongguk raised his brows as the two rushed out the door.

"don't you need to go too?" nala whispered, standing from her spot on her bed, trying her best to dodge the sharp glass scattered on the hard wood floor.

"i'm not leaving you when you're all vulnerable, we have to find you a place to rest."

_______
jeongguk set her down on the soft bed, smiling at her sleeping face.

"goodnight."

he left the room card on her pillow and slowly made his way out the hotel.

pulling out his phone, he dialed a series of numbers and leaned back on the wall of the hotel.

"hello?"

he watched his breath flow out in clouds, playfully exhaling and watching the vapor leave  his mouth.

"it's me, jeongguk."

"i need a favor."