061

nala gasped at the feel of claws scratching at the tender skin of her neck, her breathing became irregular as she gazed into jimin's crimson eyes.

"jimin, please." she whimpered, pulling at his arm. "you can have him! just let me go!"

"oh sweetie,"

he chuckled, his voice was deep and raspy, his body was now y'all and bulky, causing his shirt and pants to rip. "i wish i could little girl, but you've been a thorn in my side since i met you, and i've finally decided to do something about it."

he punched her nose repeatedly, shoving her on the floor and scratching at her skin, no mercy, none at all.

he tugged on her hair, and shoving her face into the carpet as he growls. "slutty bitch, why couldn't you have just died the first time you got attacked."

she remained silent, listening to his words of hate as she continued to be pounded into the floor.

she bit her lip to silence her painful sobs, stretching her arm out to grab anything in her reach, her fingers firmly grasping around a fallen vase.

she cupped the glass in her hand, shifting under jimin's weight and slamming the glass piece into the side of his head.

"FUCK!"

he cried, his body flying backwards as he landed on his bottom, growling as nala towered over him.

she wanted to be apologetic, she wanted to mumble a countless amount of 'sorry's and tend to his wounds, but when she saw blood dripping from the side of jimin's face, she couldn't help crack a smirk.

she flung herself at him, punching him as hard as she could, pain erupting in her knuckles with every punch, it felt like she was doing more damage to herself than to her opponent.

"get off me!" jimin barked, grabbing her hair with his left hand and swinging wildly with his right arm.

it was a full blown cat fight.

nala has never fought before, yet it felt like she has been knocking bodies left and right for years when she landed a blow to his stomach and chest.

"you bitch, i'll kill you!"

the boy mumbled hushed profanities as he shoved her into the wall, she flung her arms and legs, landing a lard slap on his left cheek.

except, he smiled...

a full smile, teeth in all, not an ounce of malice in his crescent moon eyes.

"you've really done it now, nala bear." he laughs, shaking his head.

"wha-

he lunged for her again, getting a firm grip on her and pulling her hair to expose her neck.

" i haven't had girl's blood in so fucking long." he moaned, licking his lips. "i'm pretty sure it's way sweeter than boy's, guess we'll find out."

nala felt the slightest graze of his teeth on her skin before jimin was flung off her.

"ow!" the older cried, "for fucks sake- uh..jeongguk?"

the younger peered down at his ex-friend in disgust, his eyes just as red as the blood that stained the carpet. he snarled, his fangs flashing as he growled.

"mine."