048

namjoon rushes to stand on his feet, his hands in fists at his chest, eyeing the younger who was gradually walking towards him with a smile on his face.

jeongguk was no longer in vampire form, which didn't worry him in the slightest ,in fact, he was glad. now that he knew how to use self control, he can feel the satisfactory of tearing the man limb from limb without any restraints.

he cracked his knuckles.

and at that moment namjoon could hear his own bones snapping under the younger's hands.

jeongguk lunged toward him with an evil glint in his eyes, swinging his left arm to send a hard blow to namjoon's already bruised face.

"i'll make you forgot the day you ever fucking laid eyes on her." he growled, now wrapping arm around the man's neck, flexing his muscle to secure him in a tight headlock.

namjoon's vision got less out of focus with every breath, he pleaded to be spared, he prayed to every god he could think of, yet jeongguk didn't loosen his grip once, it only got tighter.

the corner of namjoon's vision started to go black, his neck and face purple as he clawed at the younger's large hands.

"pl-ple..se"

jeongguk smirked, not a one ounce of empathy left in his body as he choked the gasping older.

"now you know what it feels like to beg for mercy, to feel helpless." jeongguk grit his teeth, finally letting the man catch his breath.

"i don't want you to ever lay your hands on a women ever again." he said, his voice cold and harsh as he drew his claws.

"in fact," he smirked, tracing the panting male's face with one of his sharp nails. "i don't think you'll be able to lay your hands on anything after this." he chuckled, forcefully slicing his hand down on the older's arm, his nails cutting right through it.

namjoon couldn't help but scream, curling his body into a ball as he cradled his now severed arm.

"i-i can't..." he whimpered.

"let that be a fucking lesson." jeongguk made his way towards the door, "you're lucky i didn't kill you."