059

every second of everyday she was on his mind, nothing seemed to be able to draw him away from his own regretful thoughts. It's been two weeks and the withdrawal was far too great for jeongguk to handle.

the vampire side of him missed her physically, and his human side missed her emotionally.

he couldn't figure out which desire for was greater, he just know he missed her.

he couldn't even remember what it was like to sleep alone, it was so cold, and he couldn't figure out where to put his arms, usually they would be secure around her waist.

he misses holding her.

'no jeongguk, she cheated on you.'

knock knock knock .

he trudged to the entrance of his apartment, swinging the door open, he saw a glimpse of who the visitor was and tried to close just as quick as he opened it.

"gguk please." the voice pleaded, peering up at him with puppy eyes.

the hybrid sighed, running his eyes over their form. "what do you want jimin?"

"y-you." he whispered.

"come again?"

"i-i...

"i want you." the older said firmly, biting his plump lips and pulling on them with his teeth.

"jimin w-

jeongguk was shut up by the feeling of soft lips on his, he ended the kiss just as quickly as it started, pushing his friend of five years away harshly.

"jimin, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

jimin had tears in his eyes, his cheeks and nose turning a rosy shade of pink as he whined. "i've kept my feelings a secret for so long. i'm tired of waiting!"

"if you liked me, why would you go behind my back and do that with nala?"

the older groaned, "i lied, okay?"

jimin sniffed, wiping at his eyes. "i hated the fact that i lost you to that...that...black bitch."

"the only bitch here is you." jeongguk spat, "you're a liar and manipulator."

"and i will never love you."

Slam.

jimin banged on the door desperately, hot tears of anger and sadness ran down his cheeks. "you'll regret this jeongguk!"

his croaky voice cracked at his name.

the sad boy's eyes flashed red, his nails growing into claws as he dragged his feet through the apartment hall.

"if i can't have you,

she can't either."