054

jimin has been staying over at the younger's shared apartment for two days. he hasn't left once and unless jimin needed to use the bathroom or sleep, he was glued at jeongguk's hip like a magnet.

"ggukie can you help me reach this?"

"ggukie where's the toothpaste?"

"ggukie have you seen my charger?"

it was honestly annoying not only jeongguk, but nala as well. the two knew better than to tell him though, after all the poor guy just went through a break up.

"gguk, i dont wanna seem rude but why is jimin still here?" nala pouted her lips, and jeongguk gave her a sorry look.

"i'm sorry about hyung," he sighs, twisting on her curls around her finger. "but he's going through a rough time and as a friend i have to support him."

"y-yea but-

he shushed her, pulling her into his muscular chest. "don't worry, okay?"

he chuckled when she hummed into his chest.

he pulled away, quickly placing his lips on her softly, and he can feel his body tense up. it was different, he didn't know what it was but the whole time they were in contact he would always get hot and tense, even with the most innocent actions.

she pulled away with an innocent smile, yet jeongguk had the sudden urge to do less than innocent things to her.

"jeongguk are you okay?"

he painted heavily, wiping his lips and trying his best to avoid eye contact as he zooms out the room.

"hey ggukie can you-

"NOT RIGHT NOW HYUNG!" jeongguk shouts, fleeing to the front door.

"where are you going? what did nala do?"

"i'm fine! i'm going for a walk."

and jeongguk left.

leaving nala and jimin together.

alone.