063

blood warning, ( even though it's a vampire story but anywa-

he bit her.

he sank his teeth into her arm.

nothing could describe the excruciating pain she felt in that moment, his teeth were so sharp.

except it wasn't jimin.

it was jeongguk.

___________________________

"if i go out, she's coming with me."

and jimin lunged at nala with a curled fist.

it all happened to quick, jimin had land a swing right on her neck, his claws slashing at her skin creating a thick line of broken flesh and blood.

blood.

so much blood.

jeongguk's mouth couldn't help but water.

he eyed the red liquid that contrasted against nala's dark skin. she looked so good.

so fucking g-

his body overcame him, nothing but lust and desire in his eyes now. he couldn't help himself anymore. and to make it worse he didn't have any syringes with him.

"have you always looked this good babe?"

he licked his lips, literal drool pooling on the carpet underneath him.

nala shook her head, pushing jimin away. "no gguk, fight it!"

jimin had stopped trying to attack the girl as he eyed the younger with wide eyes. "jeongguk? what are you doing?"

"but you look so good mama, i just want a taste.."

his feet moved before the better of him could stop himself

he growled, opening his mouth wide and aiming for her neck.

nala whimpered, pulling her arms up to cover her face just as jeongguk's jaw had snapped, sinking his teeth into her skin.