1

Y/n!!!!!! We are getting late -My friends called.

I ran out of my room and with a sandwich stuffed to my mouth , I ran out.
So , it's me Y/n, I'm a high school student who hates going to school.

And today , like always we are late for school. So me, Wendy and  Jen we are  childhood buddies and we are most of the time together.

We ran to the back gate of the school and sneaked to the class , as we don't want any punishments.. 

Lunch time:
Y/n : what's on the menu ?
Wendy : it's gross!! Lets go to the taco Bell.
Y/n: sure man!! I'm craving taco !!!!
Jen : what about the classes?
Wendy : Jen!! Chill up babe, no worries, we are in high school. So too much worry may bring you wrinkles ,

We climbed the wall , and out of the school. We don't bunk classes often , but yeah once a month!

We had a good meal and after  spending time  in a park for some hours and we walked towards home .
Wendy : Yaahh!! Have you seen this guy on IG , his pics are damn , he is so handsome.
Jen : is it ? show me.( Taking a big bite of the Choco pie).
Y/n: Yum!! This pie is delicious.
Wendy: yaah!! Look at his photo , will you? Y/n?: Uhmmm , He is fine. ( Drinking water)

When we took the turning of the road, there stood the person , that guy in the photo, that Instagram god, right Infront of me. 
I couldn't handle my surpriseness and my mouth full of water came out like a fountain all over his face.

Noooo!!!! What did I do??? I mentally screamed.
With a quick sorry , I ran away from him. Its so embarrassing. Omg!!!!!!