9

So it's been 2 months that me  and taeyong are dating. And yeahh!!! He is the perfect ideal type of boyfriend.

Tae: Babe!!!!
Y/n : hey!!!
Tae: Did you have a goodnight sleep yesterday?
Y/n: Hmmm..I dreamed about you....
Tae: Really.... So I have a surprise news.
Y/n: what is it????
Tae: If you wanna hear then kiss me.

( I turned to give him a peck in the cheeks but he suddenly turned and our lips met.)
Y/n: Yaaah!!! You naughty..
Tae: so, I recently auditioned in sm entertainment and ...
Y/n: and..
Tae: I got selected ....
Y/n : What !!!!!! Really ...omg.. I'm so happy love.

Time skip
( So taeyong is gonna debut in a month in a band called NCT. And I visit him often to his dorm with lunch.)

In NCT dorm.

Mark: oh !!! Noona, you're here.
( Noona is Korean word for older sister)

Y/n : hello !!!!
Ten: Taeyong , has been dying to meet you since morning.
Mark : and his mobile was taken by the director, so he was pissed off as he can't contact you.
Doyoung: oh..y/n , taeyong is doing a photoshoot for our debut and he looks so jealous as we are close to you..

( I could see how jealous taeyong was when I kept talking to his band members while he was having a photoshoot)

(He was so jealous but looked damn hot at the same time.)

Tae: babe!!!!! I missed you so much.
Y/n : me too,, you did so well on your photoshoot. I brought lunch for everyone. So enjoy.
Jaehyung: thank you so much y/n. You care about us so much.
Y/n: it's alright.
Lucas: noona... I wish you were my girlfriend. You are..
Tae: yaahhhh !!! Lucas .

( Taeyong  attacked Lucas and all burst out laughing by seeing how jealous taeyong was. And I also can't stop but blush at my jealous but cute boyfriend.)

( Taeyong walked me home. The sun was about to set. And after his debut, it would be hard for us to have a normal life )

Taeyong: let's go on a date tomorrow.
(I was surprised by this sudden plan. As tae was so busy in his practising nowadays.)
Y/n: Really , but what about your practise.
Tae: I know, but I wanna spend time with you. So get ready , I will pick you at 10.
( He kissed my forehead before leaving)

Y/n : oh my gosh... What should I wear tomorrow. I don't have a dress.
Jeni : So you're going on a date.
Y/n : hmmmm...
( Jeni searched my closet and after  hours of discussion. We decided a dress finally.)

Next day
Taeyong is outside. I am nervous. Does this suit me- I asked Jeni.
Jeni: you' ve asked the same questions 50 times . Girl you look gorgeous. Go , your man is waiting for you. Go slay your day.

(I went outside the house and saw taeyong

(I went outside the house and saw taeyong. He looked so hot as always.)

Tae: you look so pretty

Tae: you look so pretty .
Y/n : ( I couldn't say anything. I just blushed)

( We went to the mall , to a amusement park , it was a day spent well. )

Time skip
So today NCT have a debut stage. And they did so well . They surely had lot of fans. NCT is being popular across Asia and their fans are growing far and wide. Their hardworking have brought good results. And taeyong and I couldn't meet up often but we video call each other daily.

It was bit different from how it used to be but we still held on to each other. I also visit them in their dorm with lunch. And So it went on. It was starting to get normal again. Well , having a star boyfriend is a big thing, so I need to cope up.