6

It's none other tae.. Taeyong.

So as you have your partner. so let's begin.- teacher said.

We started practising. Oh my god, there are lot of leg moves and it's hard. I stumbled upon taeyong feet but he caught me.
We were face to face. Our nose were just inches apart and I could smell his cool scent.

Tae: are you alright?
Y/n : ahhh !! Yahhh I'm fine.

( Class dismissed)
(It was raining outside and Liam has already gone for his football practise and I don't have an umbrella....it's starting to get dark..... Ughhhh)

I stayed there waiting for the rain to stop then, there came some girls.

1st girl: So you're our Taeyong oppa dance partner .
2nd girl: That day in the class,  Taeyong oppa splashed water on her. I bet she had done something very wrong to make him angry.
3rdgirl: Taeyong oppa hates her. So let's beat her up.

( They dragged me to a room and started punching and kicking me. I tried to defend myself but it was one vs 3. My mouth started to bleed and my vision was blurry)

Then a figure appeared , the girls hovered around him and started telling stuffs. That boy was taeyong.

If your handsome Taeyong oppa hates me then who give you the right to beat and torture me - I shouted.
(I managed to stand but stumbled and it went black.)

Next morning.
I woke up in the warm light of sun. My body was in pain. I opened my eyes , I wasn't in my bed. I look around it's not my room.
Where the hell am I ?
( I went downstairs)

Tae: are you feeling good?.

( I suddenly recalled everything that happened yesterday . My blood started to boil with anger. )

Tae: I'm. .
Y/n: You're the worst. Was splashing water on your face accidentally is such a great sin that you punish me by pouring water over me first and then beat me up to death by using your ... .
Tae: listen to me!! I ..
(I got out from his house angrily and I didn't go to school)

Liam: y/n open the door, will you? Why didn't you come to school today. Let me in.
Y/n: I'm fine, I want to sleep. So go .
Liam: I know something is not fine with you. Y/n... Please open the door.

( I don't want to show Liam my condition. I had bruises all over me and bandages over my hand)
( But Liam is unpredictable, he climbed   the tree and came through the window.)

Liam: what happened. How did you get injured???
Y/n : I fell from the stairs. ( I tried to get away from his gaze)
Liam: look at me !!! Tell me what happened. I know you're lying to me.
Y/n: Ummm... Why would I lie to you, Liam!
Liam: y/n !!!!

( He looked straight to my eyes and I really can't lie to him, cause he knows me better than anyone else.)

Y/n: first , promise me. You will not overreact and be calm. I told him everything that happened.
Liam: What!!!! That jerk , I'm gonna separate his head from his body.
Y/n : Liam!!!! You promised.
Liam: Do you think , I can stay still. No one can lay a finger on you. I'm gonna kill him.