4

So Taeyong you sit beside y/n and Liam sit behind her. - teacher said.
( Two sits were empty as Wendy and Jen were not there.)

It was so awkward around Taeyong. But I apologized to him for that day. But he stayed there with a poker face and pretended not to hear me.
(What the heck !!! )

Time skip
I came school with Liam. ( So we  always come to  school together , and others mistook us as a couple, but we are just friends)

Liam had to take some books from the library, so I went towards the class and the moment I opened the door , a bucket full of ice water splashed over me. I froze.

( There weren't many students in class, just Taeyong and his gang. And Taeyong has become very popular in class and he is admired by almost everyone for his good looks )

Taeyong came to me laughing. And whispered " an eye for an eye "

(So this guy took revenge on me for that day when I splashed him)

Yaahh!!! Taeyong- I shouted
I have already apologized you for that day so what are you up to?? You are a jerk - I said him straightly.

Taeyong: Just I wanna see how you look when you get wet?. I must say , you look se..
Nevermind!!! And about that apology , do you think it will be enough with a apology only. ( He smirked)

(I hate this guy so much.)