12

Taeyong's has gone to Osaka,Japan for the shooting of his new drama. It's just been a week. But I'm missing him like crazy. And the good thing is, taeyong is returning tomorrow.

(Jeni called)
Jeni : Yaahh!! Y/n let's go to namsan tower.
Y/n : I don't want to be a third wheel between you and Liam , so ..
Jeni: Yuta and jaehyun are also coming.
Y/n : let me think ..
Jeni: no , we are picking you up in half an hour. Ok.

Time skip.
It's 4 pm and we are going up the namsan tower. We reached and ate delicious namsan foods. We did a pretty sightseeing and  enjoyed a lot... Like a lot.
Yuta and jaehyun were so funny , they are so humorous and it was a good time.

(Taeyong video called)

Tae: Jagiya !!!
Y/n : Taeyong !! What you doing.???
Tae: I just ate and I'm packing now to come back to you.
( I couldn't help but blush at his words.)

Tae: And what you doing.
( Notices yuta and jaehyun in background)
And is that , yuta and..

Y/n : yess!! We re at the namsan.
Yuta: taeyong hyung!!! Don't be jealous.
Jaehyun : it's so fun here.
Tae: ahhh !!!! I want to be there.
Y/n : I miss you . Come fast to me.
Tae: if I could, I would teleport to you right now!!!
Y/n : really...
Yuta : wahhh !!! It's getting lovey dovey.
Y/n : I call you when I reach home. Bye. I love you.
Tae: love you too.

After eating at a restaurant , we walked home. The vendors were selling ttoekboki at the another side of the road. After waiting eagerly, for the light to be green , so I could cross the road. I walked through the crossing with yuta and jaehyun trailing behind. And Liam and Jeni had already went home.

A flash beam on me.. and a car speedily came and ran over me. I felt like I was flying for a second and landed on the concrete that was enough for me to pass out. I could hear faint voices of yuta and jaehyun calling my name and some sound of ambulance. I felt a big pain on my head as if it was pressed from a giant rock and I felt if all my bones were turned to pieces. And everything turned black.

Yuta pov.
As we were crossing the street , a speedy car hit y/n and ran away. It was so quick as if it happened in a blink of eye. Me and jaehyun ran to her.

Jaehyun pov
As we reached to y/n , there was blood flowing from her head. She was unconscious. Her breathing was low. The ambulance was here and we rushed to the nearest hospital. She was taken to the emergency ward.

Yuta pov
Liam , Jeni were also here at the hospital. It was a really tensed environment. Jeni couldn't stop crying. And it was already an hour before y/n was taken to the emergency ward. We stayed their waiting.

Jeni pov.
Suddenly I got a call from taeyong oppa.

Tae: Jeni , are you home. It's already 10 pm. And y/n is not responding to any calls and messages. Is she with you?

( I burst out in tears and I couldn't reply anything to oppa.)

Tae: Jeni !!! Jeni !!! What happened??? Why are you crying. ?

Liam: taeyong,
Tae: what is it???
Liam: y/n is ...
Tae: y/n what???? You people are freaking me out. Tell me.
Liam: y/n got in an car accident. She is in the emergency room.

Taeyong pov.
...she is in the emergency room "

My heart stopped. I couldn't process what I just heard. Y/n got in an accident. Sudden feeling of worry climbed on me. I didn't think anything and I flew to seoul from the first flight. I hurried to the hospital from the airport. As I reached their I saw yuta and jaehyun. Yuta's t-shirt was covered with blood.

Tae: what is happening.??? ( I stammered)
Yuta: taeyong, y/n was hit by a car. When we brought her here she had lost lot of blood and as I was carrying her my clothes..
Tae: where is she. ?
Jaehyun: she is  in the ICU. And ..
Tae: and .. what ????
Jeni : taeyong, you have to be strong ..
( Jeni sobbed)
Tae: what ?????
Liam: y/n is in COMA...
Tae: ......(  I was blank.)

( Nurse came and told us that y/n was shifted to another room and we can finally meet her.)

Tae pov
I entered the room. As I entered my legs started feeling weak. My heart was shattered and my mind was blank. My whole world overturned. It felt like everything fell crashing down.
Y/n was laying in the bed . Her head was bandaged and she had a oxygen mask.
I went near her. As I held her hand on mine.tears rolled down. She was warm.
I couldn't control my cry.

Tae: y/n !!!! Please wake up. Don't do this to me. Please wake up.
( I slept holding her hands on mine.)

Jeni pov
It's already two weeks from that accident.
Taeyong was difficult to handle at first. He had totally lost it. But now, he's fine. He visits y/n to hospital everyday with her favourite flowers , talks to her for hours.
Though taeyong doesnt show, he is breaking inside. but he is holding up.

So it's already one. month. Y/n is still in coma. Taeyong is in his dance practise.
Suddenly the nurse ran to me and....

Nurse: y/n is awake.

My happiness knew no bound and I ran to her. She called my name and I hugged her.it was so assuring as she smiled to me and said I'm okay.

The doctors did some test and said everything was fine, though y/n had to stay in the hospital for few more days.

Jeni : y/n ... I'm gonna call taeyong. He is gonna be out of the world to hear about you.

Y/n : no don't ..

Taeyong pov.
It's 7 in the morning and yuta called me to get ready . He told me that I had to be dressed in a suit as I have a photoshoot.
I went to the location which was a beach side hotel. I entered the hotel and as I reached the hall , there was a girl dressed in red
She turned to me and ....
It was y/ n ..
I was very delighted. I punched myself but thank God it wasnt a dream. I ran to her and took her in my arms.

Tae: I missed you so much. ( I sobbed as I buried my head on her shoulder).

Y/n : happy birthday love.

Then everybody entered cheering and singing happy birthday to me. My band members and family was here. Well the thing is , I forgot that today was 1st July.

I kissed y/n .  And the party began.

Time skip .
The suspect was caught and now everything was sorted out. Me and y/n were having a good life and life was again beautiful with y/n beside me.

A/n: so it's the end of this story. Hope y'all enjoyed. Thanks for supporting.😍😍😍😍

Limitless Love ( Nct Taeyong ) { COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें