8

School festival day

So it's the day for which  we have been practising a lot . Our performance was at last. So we had some time to revise. But in the dressing room, I saw...

 But in the dressing room, I saw

Taeyong... In suit. He was so freaking handsome that I can't help but stare at him like a weirdo.

Time skip.
So our performance ended and this school festival was so fun. It was a whole day of great enjoyment. And now it was already 8pm. It was being late. So taeyong insisted on walking  me home.
We were not awkward and we kept talking till we reached my home.

Y/n : ohh!!!! I didn't realise when we reached. So .......Bye.!!
( Tae was quiet as he was thinking something, then he suddenly spoke.)
Tae: Y/n !!!!! 
(He held my hands.)
Tae: I fell for you at the first sight and  now I think  I can't help but to fall in love with you.
( The moonlight dazzled in his face and his eyes were so deep and beautiful. There was a cool breeze that brought a feeling that was new to me. )
(Our lips met and I could feel him smile, I placed my hands in his chest, which was so warm. But his heart was pounding like a drum , due to which I giggled)
Tae: Why,, why you giggling?
y/n: nothing.. just ..
Tae: so..
y/n : so , it's late , you should go home.
( I was blushing so bad)
Tae: Ok... See ya tomorrow.

I went to my room and I jumped on my bed and kept jumping as I couldnt  control my excitement. It was the first time that I had this type of feeling and it felt like ..like heaven.

Next day
Ahhhh!!!! I am so nervous to go to School. I don't know how to face taeyong. Ahh !! I'm so nervous.

Tae: hey .. y/n !!
Y/n : hi.
Tae: So .. what's your answer.
Y/n : What answer.??? ( I innocently said)
Tae: About last night ... At your home..
Y/n : I don't remember.. (I said and I could see his smile changed to a sad face.  He was so cute.)
Tae: Yaaah!! Stop joking.
Y/n : I don't remember. ( I ran away from him to the library)
Tae: So .. you don't remember.
( He followed me to the library to the farthest shelves where there was no one.)
Tae: okay !!! Let me remind you.
(He gave me a peck on my lips)
Tae: Do you remember or shall I give another..
Y/n: yes !! Yes !! I remember.
Tae: y/n ... I love you. ( He looked deep in my eyes.)
Y/n : I love you too Lee taeyong.
(He kneeled down Infront of me)
Tae: So , will you do the honour to date me?
Y/n : of course.. I hugged him.

Lunch time.
I was eating with Jeni. And suddenly Liam and tae came. Liam was gonna sit beside but taeyong came and took the sit. I was surprised how he can be a protective boyfriend.
Taeyong was feeding me and he held my hands that made Liam and Jeni surprised.
Liam: are you two dating????
Tae: yeah!!! It's our day one.
( He raised my hand which was interlinked with his)

Jeni: ohhhhh!!! So lovey dovey.
( I could see liam's expression change )

Time skip.
I was waiting for taeyong for going to home.
There were group of girls hovering around him , making it difficult for him to walk. He was smiling at them. I don't know but jealousy hit on me.
Tae: these girls .. they don't leave me alone.
Y/n : they are so clingy ...!!!
Tae: Ohhh!!! I smell something like .. like jealousy.
Y/n: jealous ...... I'm not jealous.
Tae: ohh!!!! My love ,you look so cute..
Y/n : let's go...