10

So NCT is gonna have a concert in Seoul today so I visited them in their backstage. Well, I went backstage to their makeup room. I met all of them.  Some were having their hair done and some were getting their makeup. Everyone was delighted to see me.
But , taeyong was not here.
Seeing my eagerness to meet taeyong, doyoung told me that he has gone to the cafeteria to eat.
So , I walked through the corridors as the cafeteria was in another block. As I was walking , I heard some noises from a room which was half opened. I saw taeyong. I was gonna get in to meet taeyong but..

A lady in a short dress was sitting on his lap and they were kissing , I froze.
They were so fucking kissing and I couldn't see the scene. It was unbearable.

Taeyong saw me , standing in the door.
Taeyong had a shocking look in his face . Tears start to roll . I left the room. I could hear taeyong calling me from behind but I didn't stop , my mind couldn't function and I got away from there.

Jeni: why you here y/n??? What about the concert? What happened?
Y/n : no ,, I just wanna rest. Im not feeling well.
Jeni : Ohhh!!! I will stay with you then.
Y/n : no Jeni , you continue with your plans.
        I will be okay.
Jeni: no !! I will..
Y/n : Jen... I will be fine.
Jeni : ok !!! If you need anything just let me know. I' m just one call away. Okay

(Jeni left, I stayed at my room. I don't feel like eating.  I tried sleeping but I couldn't. The kissing scene kept repeating on my mind. )
( No ... You need to clarify this with taeyong . It could be some misunderstanding. - I thought.)

(Taeyong called me but I wasn't in the mood to talk.)

Message:
Tae: y/n!!!! Please listen I need to explain what happened.
Y/n: you must be tired , let's talk tomorrow morning. I' m also gonna sleep right now.
Tae: okay .. so my place , tomorrow morning.

Taeyong pov
The concert just finished. I didn't see y/n in the concert .
Earlier when she saw me and Hana kissing , I wanna explain her but she got away. I wanna ran after her but the manager hyung stopped me as I had to get ready for concert.

Now... It's 10 at night , I hope she got home safely. I called her multiple times and messaged her. She told me to meet tomorrow morning. I'm gonna clear up all misunderstanding to her.
( I drank a can of beer,suddenly I feel dizzy)

Next morning:

So I got ready to meet taeyong. I went to his home. I saw no one.
I went upstairs to his room. I knocked the door but there was no response. I opened it and by seeing what was Infront of me , I nearly died.
Taeyong was shirtless in his bed with Hana . They were covered by a thin blanket. My heart sank. I couldn't believe. I was wishing it to be a nightmare.

My internals didn't work. I couldn't handle, I want to get away , but my hand crashed with a glass vase and there was a big smash.
( Taeyong suddenly woke up. He was in shock with Hana beside him , he hurriedly get up and came towards me.)

Y/n : this glass just got smashed on the floor like our relationship.
Tae: y/n ..... Your hand is bleeding.

( Blood was flowing like a river from my wrist into the floor over the broken glass pieces.)

Y/n : I thought , the kiss could be some kind of misunderstanding but what I just saw , everything is crystal clear now.
How can you cheat on me Lee taeyong?????

I was running out of breathe , my heart was beating like a drum . My mind couldn't process. And I felt like the whole world turned over. My castle in air collided in the ground . Tears rolled down my cheeks and blood down my wrist. I didnt realize the glass piece from the vase cut my hand and mostly my wrist.

Tae: let's solve this but before that let me cure your hand. It's bleeding like crazy.

( I saw lip marks over his chest and neck. My world just got exploded)