Chapter 1: Trivedi Dream

Annika belonged to the Trivedi family who owned a small company, in order for the company to grow they need money. Annika was determined in any way to help her fathers dream come true and spent hours applying for jobs.

ANNIKA'S POV

*phone rings*
Annika: Hello?

Mr Oberoi: Is this Annika Trivedi?

Annika: Y-yes

Mr Oberoi: I want you as my assistant, the job you applied for!

Annika: Oh yes, w-what time?

Mr Oberoi: NOW! Quickly come to the Oberoi mansion in half an hour.

*hangs up*

I totally forgot I had applied to be a celebrity assistant, now I only have half an hour to reach and I'm not even changed into good clothing. I ran to my wardrobe scanning each part looking for something good to wear. I had no English clothing as I wasn't very fond of it on me so my wardrobe was all kameezs. I grabbed a very simple design shelwar kameez and headed to the door. My head started to hurt as all the stress and worries flowed to my head, I decided to run as there were no rickshaws available. I lived in a small village near the Oberoi mansion so nothing was a hassle.

After a 5 minute run, I had arrived at the Oberoi Mansion. My eyes couldn't believe it, I was going to work as an assistant for the most famous businessman in Mumbai, India. There stood four guards guarding the grand opening to the mansion. I stood there in shock until someone had approached me.

Rudra: Who are you?

Annika: I came here for my job.. assistant for Mr Oberoi.

Rudra: Wow, lucky you are. I'm Shivaay Singh Oberoi's little brother! Don't worry, I'm the cool one!

Annika: *laughs* can I go in?

Rudra: No, stay outside! I'm joking, come with me.

I followed Rudra into the mansion as he took me to Mr Oberoi's room. He left me to wait for Shivaay to come back from a business call.

After 10 minutes, Shivaay entered the room in confusion. I was sitting down as my legs were tiered from standing and I looked up. Our eyes met for he first time and I could already sense anger in him. I didn't know what I had done so I stood up in fear as I looked straight to him.

Shivaay: WHO ARE YOU AND WHO LET YOU IN MY ROOM!?

Annika: Sir.. I am t-

Shivaay: KHANNA! KHANNA!

Khanna: Yes Sir?

Shivaay: WHO IS THIS GIRL?

Khanna: Sir, shes your new assistant.

Shivaay: *gulps* I see, you may leave.

*Khanna leaves*

Shivaay: You're Annika Trivedi?

Annika: Y-yes Sir.

Shivaay: Great, I need you to bring me some paperwork from the office downstairs NOW!

Annika: Ok Sir.

My heart was beating, he was furious and terrifying. He shouted at me and assumed before I could say anything! I wanted to put him in his position but I knew the consequences. I rushed downstairs searching for the office until I bumped into a cute young girl. Her name was Priyanka and she had asked me if needed any help. She was really kind like a little sister and very sweet. I questioned where the office was and she had shown me the location.