Chapter 5: Annika's Decision

Annika and Shivaay entered his room and shut the door behind him and locked it. Annika started to get worried and her face was going red, she didn't know what work shivaay had got her but she was nervous. Her nerves were kicking in and she started to feel the world was going to turn upside down.

Shivaay: Annika.. this is very confidential.

Annika: Kya?

Shivaay: I.. I don't want to marry Tia.

Annika: Why?

Shivaay: *sighs* I've found out about her, she's not the person I knew before. She use to be kind and sweet and now she's devious. She wants to marry my for my money and leave me once she takes all of it.

Annika: Oh, that's not good. What are you going to do about it?

Shivaay: This is why I called you here, I don't know if you are going to accept but I have my ways as Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

Annika: *nervous* W-what do I need to do?

Shivaay: You need to marry me.

Annika: KYA? ARE YOU CRAZY?

Shivaay: I can't let the media know I cut off my marriage or else Tia will take action. I need you to become my wife.

Annika: *tears roll down her cheek* Shivaay.. I can't, I can't do that!

Shivaay: Annika, there are consequences of you don't help me. Your reputation will be ruined and my family will hate you for ruining my life with Tia. It's your choice, you choose.

Annika: Excuse me.. I can't believe you. Shivaay Singh Oberoi is blackmailing a middle class girl. What a shock! Never expected this from you!

*Shivaay grabs Annikas hand and twisted it and placed it behind her back as he got closer*

Annika tried to escape but she was whining in pain and in fear.

Shivaay: You choose, I won't let you go easily. The wedding is tomorrow so be ready.

Annika: *cries* Please.. PLEASE! Don't do this!

Shivaay: I'm waiting.

Annika: FINE! FINE, I WILL MARRY YOU! But I will never be able to forgive you for this action.

*Shivaay lets go her hand and whispers in her ear as she is in fear and is sobbing away*

Shivaay: *whispers* I cant wait for you to lose.

*Shivaay walks out the door leaving Annika in shock, she runs to the guest room*

Annika locks the door of the guest room and curled up into a ball in the corner of the room. Her eyes were red like hell fire and her tears were saltier then ever, her heart was in pain. She felt betrayed - she never expected this from SSO. She was going to marry Shivaay tomorrow and become his wife, she didn't even know if there were any tears left in her eyes since she cried a river out.

She ran to the bathroom to have a cold shower, something to get her mind off. The water felt like tear drops crying with her. She got dress and sat on her bed.

In the Oberoi house living room, everyone was getting preparations done for the wedding. Dadi was confused as she couldn't find Annika anywhere. She asked everyone in the house, including Shivaay but he gave no answer. No truth but a lie, a big lie!

Dadi: Where is Annika, I need her to help..

Rudra: Dadi, I'll find Annika didi. I need to talk to her anyways!

Dadi: Please go find her quickly, there's so much to do here and I can't do everything at this age!

*Rudra leaves the room and searches every room for Annika except the guest rooms*