Chapter 11: Annika's Enemy?

She sat with her feet dipped into the water as she splashed them around a bit. The water splashing into the air each second as she would touch the water with her fingertip. Her tears slowly started to drip down onto her blush pink cheeks, then she lowered her head. She was depressed, her eyes were a bloodshot red and she gained a headache, she wiped her tears off her cheek and stood up but she lost her grip. She slipped into the pool, struggling to swim. She didn't know how to swim, she was terrified to learn. She was screaming but no one could here her voice, it echoed yet no one could here. She started to cough, really badly, it was uncontrollable. Then shivaay decided to go to his room to get some files when he heard a fimiliar voice screaming. He turned his head around to see Annika drowning, he ran as fast as he could and dived into the water. He carried Annika out from the pool, she fainted. She started to cough out water, he quickly ran to get some water and gave her some.

Her eyes started to flicker, slowly they opened. She looked up to see Shivaay. She tried to sit up but then she felt dizzy, she slapped her forehead.

Shivaay: What is wrong with you Annika!? If you don't know how to swim, don't go near the pool!

Annika: I-it's not my fault, I just slipped.

Shivaay: That is your fault! You need to be careful! If anything happened to you then.." he soon realised what he had said.

Annika: Then?

Shivaay: Nothing, come! You're so careless.

He helped her to their bed, he gave her a towel and told her to change then rest. Shivaay searched her medication, he quickly grabbed the medicine and put it into Annika's mouth and fed her water. She swallowed it then slowly fell asleep. He walked out the room with his files and handed them over to Omkara. "What do you want me to do?"
"I'm not going office today, take these files to Bari Papa. Ok?" Shivaay demanded.
"Ok.. but why?" Omkara was confused.
"Annika is sick and I can't let her be alone." With no question he left, he sat on the couch reading a newspaper and drinking black coffee. His phone started to ring, he ignored it as he was so indulged into the newspaper but after a minute of ringing he picked up.

"What a lovely love story.. the prince saves his princess from drowning, vaah I must say!"
"Tum khon he?" He questioned furiously.
"Oh you know exactly who I am, you better stop loving your wife or these pictures..." the anonymous taunted. "Kya? What are you trying to say?"
"I will send these photos! Now go find a new girl and make your wife feel PAIN!" He laughed in hatred. Shivaays blood was boiling, he threw his phone across the room. Gauri was shocked to see Shivaays behaviour, she gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. "Jiju.. what happened? Is everything all right?" She asked nervously, he looked at her. "Gauri, I want to know everything about Annika. Each and every detail!" He demanded, his eyes were red and his fist was clenched.

"Ok Jiju, when Dee was young, she was always so cheerful and happy. She would place a smile on everyone's face, she would come back to school and play with me and our parents loved us dearly. One day, Dee didn't come back from school and it had been over an hour. My parents were very tensed and dropped me off to my aunts. On the way to my aunts they had received a call and they looked shattered, I was very confused what was happening. They went to visit her in hospital where someone admitted her, she was unconscious. They found out she had been raped by someone and that person escaped. He's never been found and we still have hope that he will be caught. Since then, Dee hasn't been very happy. She's been depressed because our village were shaming her so she had to move away to my aunts but soon after she returned after years." Gauri was tearing up, Shivaay couldn't believe what she went through. His eyes started to get watery and he left in a rush.

He approached Annika, he slowly patted her head. "Annika, I'm not going to let you leave me..." he whispered to himself. Morning shortly arrived, Shivaay was sleeping on the couch with a blanket when Annika woke up. She massages her forehead as it was paining a lot, she made her way to the bathroom to freshen up. As soon as she entered, Shivaay woke up, he looked towards Annika's bed and was shocked to see her gone. He always woke up before her so this was a shock to him. He got up from the couch as Pinky came into the room. "Shivaay Beta, come bring Annika for breakfast. Where is she?" Pinky Aunty questioned.
"Mom, she's in the bathroom. You go, we will come."

After a few minutes Annika had came out from the bathroom, her hair straightened and a little bit of makeup. Shivaay couldn't remove his eyes off her until Annika snapped him back into his imagination. "Shivaay?" She asked.
"Y-yes?" He quickly snapped out from his gaze. "Mom said to go downstairs and eat breakfast, make sure you have your medicine as well. I'm leaving for office, be careful and take care." He walked up to her and kissed her forehead, she was beyond shocked by his actions. She felt a little uncomfortable so she back away as he left the room. She walked downstairs to the dining table when someone shouted her name. "ANNIKA TRIVEDI!" The voice echoed throughout the whole mansion. Everyone rushed to the main hall shocked, Annika was in beyond fear. Sweat droplets fell from her forehead. She panicked and fainted, everyone ran to her to help her except Omkara. He went up to the man and questioned him. "Who are you?" He was furious.
"I am Daksh Kuranna! Annika's ex husband!" He yelled. Gauri was beyond shock, she ran to the man and slapped him across his face. "You were never married to my sister!"
"Why do you think your sister fainted, it's because she remembered our marriage because we both were drunk!" Daksh made so many lies, little did everyone know that Annika fainted because he was the rapist who had raped her.

PRECAP:

No PRECAP today.. sorry :(