Chapter 13: Is this the end?

"We have delivered the blood to the room, we are not sure if she will survive as her condition is very critical." The doctor had a frown on his face, he knew he had to save her but how. "Please fill this form and submit it to the front desk. Thank you." He left into the room to operate on Annika. Rudra rushed to the front desk to fill the form while Pinky walked over to the prayer area. Her tears were rolling down her cheeks as she prayed to god. "Please... please don't let anything happen to Annika."

Rudras phone rang continuously, it was Omkara.

Omkara: Rudra, IS ANNIKA OK?

Rudra: I don't k-know Bhaiya. They said she's in a very critical con-condition.

Omkara: Do anything to make sure she's alright! I can't watch Gauri cry like this, it hurts my heart. I can't lose my Bhabi!

Rudra: We are trying! Saddest thing is that Shivaay was attending a meeting while his wife is here in hospital... bye Bhaiya.

He hung up the phone as he silently cried outside the room. Shortly, Pinky walked over to him and patted his shoulder. "Pray, go pray and make sure nothing happenes to Annika." He quickly walked over to the prayer area and started to pray. Pinky's phone rang, she looked over, it was Gauri. She immediately answered as she was silently crying. "Choti maa... mere di... is she okay? Why is no one telling me!" Gauri was crying and screaming, her mascara had mixed with her salty tears. Pinky had to make sure that Gauri wouldn't find out so she had to pretend to be ok. "Bilkul teekhe! She's resting right now, nothings happened, just a minor injury." She placed a fake smile on her face and wiped her tears away. "Don't lie! I know she's not okay! Tell me the truth choti maa!"

Pinky: Annika.. she's having surgery. She's on the edge of life! They don't know if they can save her.

Gauri's heart dropped, she let out a big scream and her tears became saltier then the sea.

Gauri: Mere Di! SHE CANT LEAVE! She's going to stay with me!

Pinky: Take care.. make sure Omkara is with you at all times.

She hung up as she wasn't able to control her tears any longer.

After a while, Shivaay came running in the hospital. He asked everyone where Annika's room was, he then saw Pinky. He ran to her and hold her hand.
"Mom, where is she!?" He shouted at the top of his voice, Pinky went silent. "Mom! WHERE IS ANNIKA!" Pinky then let out a big scream. "Annika... she's undergoing surgery!" Shivaay was shock, he couldn't believe she met with an accident. He fell onto his knees, helplessly he cried. All those words he said to Annika made him regret everything, he couldn't believe that because of his words, his love ended up in hospital. Not only was Annika hurt but Shivaays heart finally felt pain, he held his head in his arm. He started to whisper to himself, "this is all my fault! Because of me! I said she's the worse and now she's in hospital." Pinky looked at him in disbelief. "K-kyaa... what did you say?"
"I said she was a cheap woman, disgusting and poor. I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!" Pinky couldn't believe her ears, her son had said so much without her knowing.

The doctor came out from the room, Shivaay swiftly walked up to the doctor and questioned. "I-is Annika okay!?" The doctor had a smile on his face and patted him on the shoulder. "Don't worry, she's perfectly fine. She just needs some rest as she is still in an unconscious state but she will be perfectly fine!" Shivaay smiled, he was relieved at once. He tried to go in the room but the doctor had forbidden him to. As soon as the doctor had left, Shivaay rushed in. The nurse was in the room making sure Annika was ok, when he entered she immediately told him to get out but he ran next to Annika and held her hand tightly and kissed her forehead. "I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO BE OKAY! AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE, YOU WILL BE ALIVE!" He held her tightly in his arms as he started to cry.

The nurse kept trying to take him out but it was impossible so she left him to be and went to get some medicine from the reception. Pinky and Rudra ran in and sat next to her, Pinky stroked her hair and smiled while Rudra was dancing in the room from enjoyment. "Of course my Bhabi would be okay, afterall Shivaay is her husband!" Shivaay then remembered everything he has said and it made him and at himself, he couldn't believe he said such things to Annika. He asked the two to leave the room so he could spend some time with Annika and they left without hesitation.

"Annika, I'm so happy you're alive. I can't survive without you, you are the reason I'm living. I always said I hated you and I didn't care for you but that was because of my stupid ego. I'm sorry for everything I've done, I never meant anything! Trust me, I will never leave you again and I will never say anything. I accept you as my wife now, I swear on my life! After you are better, we will go and visit your favourite stall which sells aloo puri, I know you love it so much and you can't resist it because it makes your mouth drool. *he laughed* My life was incomplete with you, now you are here you've made my life complete. I can die for you, I can't let anything happen to you, I can kill myself if you hate me, as long as you're happy!" He wiped his tears off and smiled, he held her head and put it close to his chest. He kissed her forehead. His tears kept coming, unstoppable. The tear drop fell onto her face, her eyes started to flicker open like blinds. She said one word, "S-Shivaay..." as soon as he heard her voice he looked at her and he was smiling. She was smiling and she was just about to talk when he put his hand on her mouth because she was tiered and sick. "I'm sorry Annika, I LOVE YOU!" He kissed her on the cheek and hugged her tightly and she did the same.

Authors note:

Well this was a journey, the book is finally over. I changed the end of the story because a lot of you guys didn't like it and wasn't happy with the ending so this is why I changed. I hope it is better then the last draft. This is the end of the book but I will have another fan fic coming out soon, stay tune! Byeeee! Love youuu <3