Chapter 4: Tia Kapoor

Shivaay: Khanna!

Khanna: Yes Sir!

Shivaay: Track Annika phone.

Khanna: Okay Sir!

*Khanna leaves to go track Annikas phone location while Shivaay and Omkara decide to wait until then*

*Khanna arrives after tracking location*

Khanna: Sir, here is the location.

Shivaay: Ok. You can leave now.

Omkara: What are we waiting for, I'll go get the car out!

Shivaay: *thinks* Trapti road.. only a 3 minute drive.

Omkara: Shivaay, come!

*They both arrive to her house but Omkara leaves after a phone call*

Shivaay: Shit, do I really have to knock.. maybe I'll stand next to the window and wait for Om to finish.

*Shivaay waits for Omkara to finish his call as he doesn't want to face the stubborn Annika himself. In the Trivedi house, Annikas parents are not home due to work and Sahil is at school*

Annika is washing her clothes and next to the window is the dirty bucket of water from the clothes. She decides to throw out the water from the window while talking to Gauri. The water splashes on Shivaays face and Annika turns around and soon realises what she created.

Shivaay: ANNIKA!

Annika: How was I meant to know you were standing there? I was talking to Gauri!

Shivaay: Get me a bloody towel! NOW!

Annika: Get it yourself, oh wait never mind. I don't want you to wet my house. Gauri, get me a towel!

Shivaay: Urgh! This was my new designer suit and you ruined it!

Annika: Calm down, send it to the dry cleaners. Maybe they can also dry your ego if that's an option.

*Omkara finishes his phone call to see shivaay soaked head to toe*

Omkara: Shivaay.. what the!

Shivaay: OPEN THE BLOODY DOOR ANNIKA!

Annika: Why? What do you want either way?

Shivaay: JUST DO AS I SAY! NOW!

Annika: No, my house means my rules.

Shivaay: JUST OPEN THE DOOR!

Omkara: Annika didi, please open the door. I want to talk to you.

Annika: In that case, come in! I couldn't reject my little brothers kindness!

*Shivaay rolls his eyes, Annika opens the door and they both come in*

Omkara: Annika di-

*Omkara stopped as soon as he saw Gauri enter the room. His face lit up as soon as he saw her beautiful face, she giggled to see him smiling*

Gauri: What?

Omkara: Uh-

*Annika and Shivaay look at eachother and laugh as they can both realise where this was going*

Annika: Shivaay, come with me. Let me show you to the restroom so you can freshen up.

Shivaay: Certainly, Om, I'll be back once youre done *wink*

Omkara: Whaaa, huh.

*Without any hesitation, Annika and shivaay walk to another room to see what goes on between Gauri and Omkara*