Chapter 8: Annika's Secret

Annika and Shivaay came down for the ceremony, they were dressed well however something wasn't feeling right. I was like a storm was going to appear and ruin everything. While the ceremony was going on Annika wasn't feeling well, she hadn't been feeling well for a couple days as to all the stress she was put through. She stood up and left the living room and went to her room. There she sat on her bed crying her heart out, her makeup was ruined. She questioned herself in many ways, she wanted to pull her hair out. Her head was aching, she took some medicines to reduce the headache and her headache was soon gone but she still was crying.

Meanwhile, downstairs OmRu are searching for Annika. There was no sign of her around so they went to Shivaays room to check and saw her crying.
They were confused and shocked, what was the reason Annika was crying and why had it been bothering her. OmRu didn't want to see their bhabi in pain and decided to pretend like they didn't see anything and knock on the door.

Annika: *wipes her tears away* come in.

Omkara: Bhabi, everything alright?

Annika: Yes, why wouldn't it be?

Rudra: You left in the middle of the ceremony...

Annika: Haa, I have a really bad headache. It's better now but I still don't feel well.

Omkara: Bhabi, you're lying. What's the real reason?

Annika: What do you mean? *nervously*

Rudra: Hmm.. something is wrong.

*Right then and there Annika burst into tears, she wasn't able to control her feelings any longer and sulked in OmRu's arms.*

Omkara: BHABI? WHY ARE YOU CRYING?

Rudra: DID SHIVAAY BHAI DO SOMETHING!?

Annika: *sulks* N-no!

Rudra: Then what's the matter? We are your family, we deserve to know!

Annika: I-it's a little too personal and you won't understand *continuously crying*

Omkara: We will understand everything!

Annika: Th-this day, 12 years ago.. I- i..

Rudra: You?

Annika: I was misbehaved with! I CAN NEVER FORGET IT!

Omkara: Oh my god, Bhabi! Don't worry! Shh, your brothers are here. I'm soo sorry.

Annika: I don't feel well, all this crying.. my headache is back! I just want to be alone.

Rudra: Bhabi, being alone doesn't fix anything. If you want, we can get Shivaay Bhaiya to comfort you.

Annika: NO! NO!

Omkara: What, Why?

Annika: No.. he's going to kill me! No!

Omkara: Kill? You haven't told him yet?

Annika: OF COURSE NOT!

Rudra: Bhabi, this is a little personal but the person who misbehaved with you went jail right?

Annika: No.. he was never caught! He's roaming around doing the same to other girls and I don't know where he is! *cries*

Omkara: Shh Bhabi, you need some rest. I'll send Gauri to hell you change into something comfortable and then you take a nap. Ok?

Annika: *nods* you guys are the best little brothers!

Rudra: Now, freshen up and change and Gauri will be here in no time!