Ryan Ross Lukoi

Lukoi

Ryan Ross

Likes: You, any sport involving a ball, and chasing things

Dislikes: cats, getting in trouble, and barrels

Looks:

• Brown hair

• Green eyes

• Blue t-shirt

• Black pants

• Brown dog ears and tail

How You Meet

You were at a local pet shop, looking to buy a dog. You begged your parents so much, that they finally gave in. You were browsing through all the cages wishing you could take them all home. Then you saw him. A little brown puppy with green eyes. You automatically fell in love with him. You took him home and gave him all the love you could possibly give.

His Confession

It's been a year. You were snuggling with your dog, you named him Ryan, after your favorite character in High School Musical (haha sorry if you don't like HSM, it was the first thing that came to mind). You were laying in bed watching cartoons, waiting to just fall asleep. Your fingers were entangled in his fur. Then you were suddenly hungry, so you got up and went to the kitchen quietly to grab something to eat. When you came back to your, Ryan was gone. You called for him but he didn't come. You thought he might have gone out to the backyard to go to the bathroom. Your bedroom door shuts, you spin around fast. A boy was standing there, he smiled friendly. "I will scream." you threaten. His smile faded, "_____, please don't scream." "How do you know my name? How did you get in here?" you asked. "I'm Ryan." he said. "What?" you ask in disbelief. "Yes, I am your dog. Please don't send me out, I didn't mean to bad. Please, I'll be good." he begged. You thought he was talking too strange to be lying. "Will I have to go outside?" he asked. "Prove it too me." You say. "Well, okay." he said, "But I have to take off my clothes." You turn around. Then you felt something bump your hand. You look down and there's Ryan wagging his tail. "Okay now turn back. " you say. Ryan goes to a dark corner. Sure enough he turned back into a boy. "Can you hand me my clothes?" he asks. You hand them over, "So, all this time you were a boy." "Yep. Do you still love me?" He gives you a sad look. You melted and said,"How could I not still love you, you are my dog." "I'm sorry I lied to you for a year. I just wanted you to still keep me." He said sitting on the edge of your bed. "I'm a little freaked out, but at least now when I need someone to talk to, I have someone." you say. You climb into bed. "So, can I stay?" he asked. "Only if you keep me safe and warm at night." you say. "Oh yes, oh yes I will. I promise" he says, bouncing on the bed. Both of you continued to watch cartoons and you finished your food. The two of you talked for a little bit, then went back to watching cartoons. You two got really close and were back to cuddling. You turned and looked at him. You start to feel butterflies in your stomach the more you looked at him. He noticed you staring at him. He props himself up on his elbow, "What?" "Oh nothing." you say, you bite on your bottom lip. His eyes meet yours. He just stares into them so loving like. Then he leans down and softly kisses you. You relax and pull him into you, deepening the kiss.

You choose what happens next