::Chapter ▪︎ 2::

《Chapter 2: done editing!》

The boy, with raven hair and dark orbs, stare at you with wide eyes and point his finger toward you while he still screaming.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT SHIT?!?"

you look at him with your large orbs and tilt your head cutely.

The raven-haired boy blushed at your action. Even Hinata blushed at that.

You look up at Hinata again and start to nuzzle his chin while purring.

"U-umm... I-i found him on the street... And decided to keep him.."

Hinata said with a nervous tone in his voice, and pet you as he looks toward the raven boy.

"What the hell, are you stupid!? We can't let him in the school!"

"So? It's not like he will do anything to hurt anyone!"

Hinata said angrily at the raven boy remarked and hug his bag tightly.

You look at the raven-haired boy and then to Hinata. You decided to cuddle him and try to calm him down.

"Mew! Mew!"

Hinata looks down at you and smiles a bit.

He was happy that you are trying to cheer him up and so he put the bag on his table and stroke your long hair out of your eyes.

The raven-haired 'tched' and look away.

The raven-haired boy, take his bag and went outside.

Hinata turns around and looks at the boy who walks away.

"Wait!"

The raven boy stops at the frame of the door and turns his head to look at Hinata.

"Where are you going?"

Hinata asked.

"I'm going to the gym, what do you think am I going? home?"

Hinata makes an "o" shape and takes his bag putting you inside his bag.

Hinata looks at the clock that is stuck on the wall and his eyes went widen.

"WE'RE LATE! C'MON BAKAGEYAMA WE HAVE TO GO NOW!"

Hinata grabs the raven-haired boy's arms and runs out of the class to go to the gym.

"O-oy! Baka! I can just walk on my own!"

Raven-haired shouted angrily trying to yank his arms away.

{Timeskip- Bought to you by Hinata cuddle you.}

Hinata burst into the gym door with Kageyama behind him standing with a stoic expression.

"Why both of you late?"

The deep voice, that now belongs to a pitch-black haired who is now look at the two with a scary aura around him.

"A-ah! D-Daichi! S-sorry about that! We have duty after that class... I have to mop the floor."

Daichi sigh and rub his temple.

"Alright, go get ready. When you come back please start warming up before practicing. Also NO slack off."

Both of them salute, and went to changing room, Hinata left his bag on the bench, where the volleyball player practice.

You pop your head out of Hinata's bag and look around (Hinata forgot to zip his bag.)

Your eyes becoming big as you see the ball keep on bouncing in the air.

You swish your tail, right and left. While looking straight at the ball.

Meanwhile, in changing room.

Both of them still argue while changing into their practice cloth.

After they did, they were about to go outside when they hear a scream.

Hinata looks at Kageyama and Kageyama looks at him and then at the door, Hinata went out of the door and runs toward his teammate that is now surrounded by something.

That's when Hinata's eyes widen and a lot of sweat came on him.

"Mew! Mew!"

You cried out feeling scared now while hugging the volleyball.

Hinata tries to push out his teammate and hug you that was sitting in the middle and got surrounded by unknown people.

"Shh.. It's alright kitty, no need to be scared anymore! I'm here!"

Hinata hugging you, and patting you trying to calm you which worked very well.

You purred and started to rub your head on his chin.

Everyone that are now look at hinata and you with blushed at how cute you were.

"Hinata, is that your pet?"

Daichi asked while looking at you.

"Yup! I saw him on the street so I decided to pick him up! I feel bad seeing him like this."

Hinata said cheerful, "u-umm but don't you think... It might belongs to someone?"

The white haired older boy who said to hinata.

"What? No, it's impossible! I saw him in the box! He look sick, Sugawara- senpai!"

Sugawara look at you sympathetic and nodded.

"Do he has a name yet?? He's so cute!"

Tanaka said.

Hinata shook his head.

"No, not yet! I'm still figuring out on what his name were."

"Maybe you can call him furball?"

"What!? No, that's cute and all but he is not a ball, nor do he has much of a fur except on his tail and ear."

"You're right, hmm.. What about {y/n}? Does that sound good?"

Hinata's eyes went lit and look at you who was now seems happy with the name that is given by Tanaka.

"{Y/n} is it then!"

"Mew!"

(Y/n) are now happy with his new name and start to lick hinata cheek lovingly.

Hinata blushes at this and laughs at the same time as he feels ticklish when (y/n) did that.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Will end the chapter here! Thank you so much for reading this book! Please vote and comment below to see more update from me!