::Chapter ▪︎ 7::

《Chapter 7: done editing!》

Before you read this, I'm thinking of changing the reader's personality. Which is shy to make him look more softy and innocent. Since this book is content mostly fluff. I'm still not comfortable writing smut. :')

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the previous Chapter》

You look up at Hinata as you cough, "m-mew?" That's when Hinata's eyes flood with tears. "{Y/n}!!! I don't want you to die yet!!!" Hinata pulls you closer to him as he cried.

You were shocked but hug him with your tiny hand grabbing his cloth tightly as you close your eyes.

That's when something happened, your chest started to glow. Hinata looks down at you with wide glossy eyes as he wipes a few tears that fall from his cheek.

"{Y/N}! YOU ARE GLOWING!" Hinata shouts with panicking in his voice. That's where the 'poof' sound was heard and a mist now surrounds your small body.

Hinata cough and now something feels heavy on top of him, as he opens his eyes and looks up with a wide eye, and his mouth gapes with full of shock.

"{y/n}?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata pov's

I was shocked as I look at the kitten that I take care of when he used to be smaller but now he started to grow a bit big but not as big as I am. {Basically, you grow the same size as Nishinoya but still a little bit short by 1 inch. Sorry if I make you short. :') }

"H-Hinata?" A small voice startles Hinata from his thought as he looks at a gorgeous male that is now sitting on top of him.

That's where Hinata's face started to turn red with a cloud of smoke coming out of his ear as he covers his face with both of his hands. 

Now, you must be asking why Hinata's face turns red that it now looks like a tomato. Well, it is because of you, who actually naked right now. Which is on top of him. 

Unfortunately, your small cloth got rip off since your body becoming a bit big than you used to. Your appearance also changes, which is your {H/c} hair is now longer than it used to make you look more feminine, along with your slender body and {S/C} smooth skin. 

People can mistake you for a girl, even though you are a male. 

You look at Hinata with an innocent look while tilting his head in confusion. "H-Hinata? A-are you alright?" You stutter, your voice was very soft causing Hinata to become redder that are now putting Tendou's hair to shame. 

"Y-yeah, I'm alright. But umm- {y/n}? C-can you g-get off me?" Hinata stutter while still covering his face in embarrassment. 

"W-why?" You ask as you stare at him cutely, which causes Hinata to take a peek trying to look you in the eyes but fail causes him to have a bleeding nose.

That's where you started to panic as you sat up, "H-Hinata! Your nose is bleeding!" You said as you look at him worriedly. 

"Huh?" that's all he said before he touches his nose and looks at his finger to see a red stain on it. That's where he started to scream causing a few crows to fly away from Hinata's house roof.