::Chapter ▪︎ 6::

《Chapter 6: done editing!》

Your POV

I'm now inside Hinata's room, resting on his comfortable bed.

Being sick is the worst, I don't even know what happened yesterday. But what I know is that my whole body feels burn and my stomach also feels pain. I hope it was nothing serious.

I sigh, turning my whole body to the side as I snuggle to a pillow that is bigger than my figure. That's when I feel drowsy, and my eyes closed slowly.

As I went into a dark abyss.

Hinata POV

Hinata opens the door with a tray of food in his hand as he brings it inside his room.

Seeing you were asleep peacefully in his bed make him smile.

He slowly makes his way toward the small table and puts the food tray, he then makes his way without making any noises.

As he sits on the bed, he pets you softly and tries to awake you. "{Y/n}, wake up! you need to eat, Suga will be coming in a minute since he will be checking on you!" Hinata excitedly looks at you as you yawn and look at Hinata with your ear twitching.

You nodded as you tiredly look at Hinata with your big eyes, Hinata giggles at your cuteness. He then gets some food to feed you, since you had a tiny hand.

Once you are done eating, both of you are now waiting for Suga to come.

You look up at Hinata in curiosity as he looks down at you and smiles softly. "Don't worry {Y/n}, you'll be alright soon. Hopefully, you will feel better then we can all go to Aoba Johsai and defeat them together as a team!"

Hinata then realized something. "Oh... but you're still small." the orange ball of sunshine started to think before he can say anything, that's where he heard the doorbell ringing.

"I'll go get it! {y/n}, stay here and behave!" Hinata went out of the door and you roll your eyes as you make the face that say: "Bitch, I might be small but at least I'm much more mature than you."

:: Time Skip::

Once Sugawara is now inside Hinata's room as he tries to see what causes the little kitten to be sick.

"It seems like he looks alright, but at the same time, we have to keep our eyes on him just in case if anything happens-" Suga got cut off by you groaning in pain.

"Oh sh-, HINATA GET HIM SOME WATER!?" Sugawara shouts in panic as he carries you to bed, as Hinata nodded and went out of his room to get water and a wet cloth for you. (Kind of remind me of the vine: He needs some milk!)

Sugawara and Hinata look at you worriedly, "Sugawara-senpai? what do we do now?" Hinata said as he looks at the silver-haired male that is beside him.

"I'm not sure but all I know is that we have to keep an eye on him." Sugawara sigh and look Hinata in the eyes, as he was about to say something. His phone ringing, he picks up and looks at the ID on his phone. Unfortunately, it was Daichi.

Sugawara picks up the call and puts it near his ear as he whispers. "What is it that you need?" the silver head male eyes went wide. "YOU DID WHAT??!" Sugawara turns his phone off as he looks at Hinata.

"Hinata, I'm so sorry. Please, take good care of {y/n}! Call me if anything happens and I'll try my best to help. I have to go now since something is going on in my house." Sugawara said and walk outside of his room, Hinata looks at Suga. "Ok, Sugawara-senpai!"

Once Sugawara was gone, Hinata looks at you sadly. "I hope you feel better soon." he wipes your face with a wet cloth so you'll feel a bit cooler since your body becoming warm and sweat.

You look up at Hinata as you cough, "m-mew?" That's when Hinata's eyes flood with tears. "{Y/n}!!! I don't want you to die yet!!!" Hinata pulls you closer to him as he cried.

You were shocked but hug him with your tiny hand grabbing his cloth tightly as you close your eyes.

That's when something happened, your chest started to glow. Hinata looks down at you with wide glossy eyes as he wipes a few tears that fall from his cheek.

"{Y/N}! YOU ARE GLOWING!" Hinata shouts with panicking in his voice. That's where the 'poof' sound was heard and a mist now surrounds your small body.

Hinata cough and now something feels heavy on top of him, as he opens his eyes and looks up with a wide eye, and his mouth gapes with full of shock.

"{y/n}?"

-

{To be Continue...}

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! I appreciate all of the support that you guys/girls had given me and for being patient with me. So here's a new chapter, thanks to you guys I have the motivation to write them! 😭
•●▪︎■▪︎●•
Also sorry if this chapter is kind of short, I just wanted to do some surprise in the next chapter. 👍