::Author•Note::

Hello, it's me again. As you know, I'm going to explain a lil bit of something in this book so you gals/guys won't get confused about what happens in this story.

In this book, you are a Neko as I said in the previous chapter, it means half-cat and half-human in a chibi version.
However, you will grow to the size of a human. If some of the characters give you a lot of care and love.

It's like gaining a point and level up in a game, now.

Also, you can talk once you are in human size but not in the chibi version. (Because i want to make it cuter.)

I will also update this book a lil bit slow since I'm going to be busy with homework and study for my exam.

If I have more time I will update more in the future.

Anyway, I hope you gals/guys enjoy this book. If you have any questions, you can ask me anytime you want. :)

And thank you for voting and comments on my book, I appreciate it. The only first person to comment on this book is @/kozu-chan , Thank you so much. 💕

(This book will have a new cover but not yet! This time it's going to be my own drawing. I'm not going to use someone else drawing as a cover book, it made me feel bad about it and it is actually pretty rude since i haven't asked an artist permission yet.)

See ya, lil munchkin~

Author, Cherri~