::Chapter ▪︎ 1::

《Chapter 1: done editing!》

Read Author Note if you haven't yet, it is in the first one that I update but not this one. It is contains some important rule before you read this book.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

On the street of Japan, the sky was dark and the light on the street was turn on. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, there is something on the street indeed.

What it is you wonder?

It is a small box that live a small kitten, well it is half human and half cat which is known as "neko".

He is a size of a hand, yes he is very small. But he will grow to be the size of a human maybe when he is ready? Who knows.

The kitten has no name, no home and alone in the box. Poor thing, waiting for someone to take him home.

His hope was very high to the point of waiting this long.

He's been in the box for how long he can remember.

The small drop of water start to dripping, after that it's becoming big and heavy rain with lightning causes the kitten to shiver in fear, he went back to the box and curl.

Feeling cold and a bit of wet on his fur.

'When will someone take me to their home? Am I going to be here all alone forever?'

The poor kitten said in his mind, shiver violently because of the coldness and thunder that make louder noise.

He may be alone but not too long something happen.

In the next morning, someone with orange hair with karasuno uniform and on the bike. You know who this precious Lil shit is.

Yes, it's hinata shoyo.

Hinata, was riding on his bike on the street but then stop when he sees a small box that are on the side of the road.

He look at it and look around before going toward that box. He get off of his bike and went toward that small box.

He crouched down and look closer but unexpectedly he heard a small sneezed causing the sunshine ball to jump back.

Hinata blink twice, and went slowly toward the small box again to open them.

Once he got closer, he open the box lid and look inside.

And there.

Was a small kitten, that look like half human and half kitty but the size of human palm or hand. (Just think of you being a chibi.)

The small kitten has (h/c), his eyes was closed and snore cutely. Still shivering from cold.

Hinata look at the small kitten with bright eyes with his mouth hang "o" shape.

He look left and then right, then look at the kitten again.

He decided to keep this kitten so he bring the kitten with him to school.

He put the small box on his basket which are on his bike and ride them.

After the long ride he finally reach his school, the karasuno.

He went inside with his bike, and stop where he can park his bike.

Hinata open the lid of the box and take out the kitten, the kitten rub it's eyes revealing a beautiful (e/c) orbs.

The kitten look up to it owner who pick him up.

Hinata look at him back, in awed.

"You're so cute! I think I will keep you, I wonder what's your name will be?"

"Oh! And by the way my names hinata it's nice to meet you!"

Hinata said, still awing the kitten.

The kitten look straight into hinata eyes and all of a sudden the small furball sneeze cutely.

"Awed, you are too adorable! I will think of a name for you later. But first I'm going to put you in my bag and hopefully, you are behaving."

You made a small "mew" and lick hinata finger.

Hinata blushed, at your action and put you carefully into his bag. He zip his bag up but left it open a bit so you can have an oxygen to breath.

As he carry his bag, you were resting inside his bag. Snoring quietly.

{Time skip- brough to you by a cute (y/n) sneeze in the background.}

You woke up, hearing chattering from outside but you still in hinata bag so you didn't know what's going on outside.

You try to pry open hinata bag and make some noise.

"What was that?"

"What?"

"I mean I hear something from there."

You heard some footstep came toward the bag.

"Ah! Wait a minute! T-there's nothing in there! You don't have to worry!"

You heard a familiar voice, hinata.

"What do you mean baka, are you trying to hide something? I bet you bring some pet."

The other unfamiliar voice said and continue to walk toward where you are. (Which are in the bag.)

Then you heard nothing, but you heard the zip bag open widely.

Once it's open you pop your (little) head out to see two people.

The person blink before scream and throw the bag at hinata, hinata caught the bag as he look at your big eyes.

"I guess I have alot to explain."

He sigh and hug the bag close to him.

You then sneeze cutely.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Alright, I think that's all! Thank you for reading this book! And also don't forget to vote and comment below for me to update more!