::Chapter ▪︎ 9::

《Chapter 9: done editing!》

《In the previous Chapter》

Sugawara looks at Kageyama worriedly as he asks. "Kageyama." Kageyama then looks at the silver-haired male as he hummed. "Are you going to be alright? you know play against Seijōh since your former teammates would be there." Kageyama then looks at the sky as he said. "I should be fine playing against them. Because I would be fighting with everything I got." Sugawara then smiles a bit as he looks downward. Daichi then comes back out with the buns, and Hinata eats them immediately, causing Kageyama and Tanaka to scold him. Ukai comes out and yells at the boys to not make a ruckus outside the store. Munching on the bun, Hinata contemplates how he now has a team that can actually play volleyball.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Hinata tiredly came inside the gym along with you who follow behind him as your tail swish side by side with a cute smile on your face. "{Y/N}!!!" a silver hair male came running toward you and squeeze you in a hug.

"Oh! My precious child~" He said as he snuggles into you. Your face started to change color because you are now out of breath with all the squeezing from Sugawara. "Suga-san! let him go! He can't breathe!" Daichi said in a worried tone as Sugawara put you down and pat your head, avoiding your sensitive cat ear look alike.

"Sorry {Y/n}! You were so adorable that I couldn't help myself!" Sugawara apologizes as you said. "I-it's fine!"

"Please, do NOT forget to bring your bag with you since we will be going to Aoba Johsai!" Daichi said you turn around trying to search for a certain tangerine head. Unfortunately, you found him sitting in the corner of the gym, looking like a sick person.

"Hinata?" You walked closer to him as you sit next to the tangerine-haired male. "Are you alright?" You ask softly as you put your soft and tiny hand behind Hinata's back. He nodded at you. "D-don't worry a-about me, {Y/n}-chan! Just feeling tired!" He said as he got up, trying to look that he is alright.

"Alright, but don't overwork yourself Hinata. You make me worried." You said in a worried tone of voice while the male blush at your statement. "D-don't worry about it! I'll be fine." He said as he grabs your hand and walks toward Daichi with Hinata's bag getting carried by you.

"Ok, I hope you guys didn't leave your stuff in this gym. If you're done, we will go outside and wait for sensei." Daichi said as everyone starts to chat with one another.

Kageyama then looks toward Hinata. "Oi, Hinata boke! What's up with you?" Hinata looks at Kageyama as you pat his back. "Huh? I'm just tired!" The raven-haired then started to glare toward the tangerine-haired boi. Since he knew that Hinata is not fine.

Kageyama then 'tsk' as he went outside of the gym along with other volleyball players. You look at Hinata worriedly, "Don't worry Hinata, you'll be fine! Don't you want to beat Aoba Johsai?" You said, trying to give motivation toward the tangerine-haired male.

Hinata then looks at you and puffs his chest out, "Of course I'm going to beat Aoba Johsai!" he said in confidence as you walk with him toward the bus. "Of course you do!" You said excitedly and pat his fluffy hair.

"Alright, all of your lineup!" Daichi shouted as everyone started to line up and get inside the bus. You, on the other hand, sit next to Hinata to make sure that he is alright.

《Time ▪︎ Skip》

You were now fallen asleep on Hinata and snuggle into him, as he tries to hold back his vomit that is soon going to come out. "Oi, Hinata! Let's have some pocky! po- !?" Tanaka said as he looks at Hinata who looks like he is going to die." WHAT THE HECK'S WITH THAT FACE?!" Hinata looks at him with a pale look. "Eh? Ah. I kinda didn't sleep last night. Unfortunately, he couldn't hold much longer so he decided to move toward the window that is next to Tanaka. "Ahh, just a sec... The window... If we open the window I'll -" Hinata said in a weak tone.