::Chapter ▪︎ 8::

《Chapter 8: done editing!》

《In the previous Chapter》

"Where is Hinata!?" Daichi shouts as he looks around. "He's not here at the moment-" Sugawara was about to say something until he got cut off by the door of the gym open wide with Hinata standing there. "Hinata, why are you late?" Daichi asks as he put his arm across his chest as he looks at Hinata like a father that is going to scold his child.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Reminder: Nishinoya Yuu might going to be appear in the next chapter since he reveals himself in Season 1 episode 7. And yes, I might follow the anime if I could remember a few scenes. I also forgot to mention that there will be a spoiler so if you are not watching the anime or manga yet, please don't read it but if you still want to read it go ahead, I won't stop you tho. ALSO I'm GOING TO EDIT A FEW CHAPTER SINCE I'VE MESSED UP BIG TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH}

No one POV

Hinata bow at Daichi as he apologizes, "S-sorry captain! I overslept!" Daichi look at Hinata then sigh as he pets his orange, fluffy hair. "It's fine," Daichi said as he smiles but then his expression change quickly into a glare as he looks down at Hinata. "But next time, I won't let it slide so easily." Hinata looks at Daichi with fear, "H-HAI!" Hinata shouted in fear as he went to change his uniform quickly, however, he did forget that you were behind him so he left you there in front of the gym door.

Daichi turns his head toward the door trying to close it, but he stopped mid-way once he saw you. Standing there with a shy look. "Ah... Hello? Is there's something you need?" He asked as he looks at Neko.

You flinch as you look at the captain of Karasuno then look back down. "I-I c-came with H-Hinata... T-to watch h-his practicing." You said in a soft, melody voice, as the captain's heart got shot by an arrow because of how cute you are looking right now.

"S-sure! come in." Captain cough into his fist awkwardly while looking away with a small tint pink on both of cheek as he brings you inside of the gym. As you look around the gym with 'awe' on your face. "Ah, what's your name?" Daichi asks as he looks at the small Neko. You look up at Daichi and told him your name, he nodded. "My name is Daichi. I'm the captain of karasuno." Daichi said. "You can go and sit on the bench if you would like to watch us practice while waiting for Hinata." You nodded and went toward the bench and sit down.

Unknown to you there's one of the volleyball players that is now staring at you with a sparkle in their eyes. One of them is bald that looks like a delinquent. You were pretty shy and look down since you don't like to have eye contact with anyone. So basically you don't see those two but you do have a feeling someone was watching you but too scared to look and find the culprit that is staring now at you creepily from afar.

Shimizu notices you sitting alone on the bench with a fearful look and shiver body. She looks at you worriedly as she was about to walk toward you and sit beside you. "Are you alright?" You look beside you to see the pretty girl. You blush a bit as you look down. "I-i'm fine, i-i'm just not used to people staring at m-me... i-i means... I'm n-not sure if s-someone stare at m-me...?" you stutter.

{So at this time everyone is practicing, so they don't really notice that you were there since you don't really have any presence. Except for Daichi, Shimizu, or Tanaka.}

Shimizu sigh since she knows who stares at you. She then pats your head as she smiles at you softly. "You don't have to be scare off, everyone here is nice," Shimizu said as she tried to calm you down until the bald-looking delinquent then run toward both of you and stop once he reaches the bench where both of you were sitting.