Chapter 2

Annika returned back home next day morning to see their room empty...

Where was Shivaay...?She looked all around for him...She checked by the poolside...

And then she walked to the kitchen to find Om and Rudra cooking...

Rudra hugged her tight...

Rudra:"bhabhi...mere pyaare bhabhi...bhabhi..."

Annika smiled...She messed with his hair which made him to smile cutely with puppy eyes, which reminded her of his big brother...

Om::"Abey Rudi...chodo bhabhi ko...bechari tumhare bear hug se chutney ho gayi hein..."

Rudra:"eww..."

Om:"Vaise ek vacancy hein kitchen pe...you can join us if you want..."

He said pointing to the vacant spot of Shivaay...

Rudra handed her Shivaay's apron and made her stand in between them...

Annika:"Shivaay..."

She asked to OmRu...

Om:"oh ya...I forgot to tell you...He called me before boarding the plane to Bangalore..."

Annika blinked...She had completely forgotten about Shivaay's business trip to Bangalore for two weeks...

Rudra:"Bhabhi...bhabhi..."

Annika:"err...excuse me..."

She walked away leaving the confused OmRu behind gaping at each other...

On reaching their room Annika felt her heart jump out...She held her chest to stop the pain...Shivaay left without telling her...?

She dialled his number but got an unreachable tone...She stood still for a few seconds contemplating what to do...

She jumped as the phone rang all of a sudden...

Annika:"Khannaji..."

Khanna:"mam, I got the info about the man you asked me to find about...he is serving his life imprisonment in a prison in Delhi..."

Annika:"get the chopper Khanna...we have to meet this guy today...Try calling the commissioner of police and get me the permission to visit him..."

Khanna:"but mam...are you sure...?it's not safe...maybe we should wait till Shivaay sir returns..."

Annika:"NO...I have to do this myself..."

***********************

Shivaay sorted out the labour and land acquisition issues at the Oberoi industries at Bangalore ...

Being Shivaay Singh Oberoi , he remained in his tadi as he was offended by Annika's strange behavior...he was really upset too...

it was about evening when Shivaay realized that he had done the most stupidest thing ever by leaving Annika alone...his ego had decreased and he realized that something was haunting her and he had walked out right when she needed him...he was really a duffer sometimes...He was feeling a strange dejavu ever since he reached here...

Shivaay tried Annika's number and on not reaching her, he called Khanna, since at this time Annika would be in the office...

Shivaay:"Khanna..."