Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"...Secrets and lies kills relationship...no matter how careful you are, you will get caught..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they walked out of the house Annika contemplated on what was making Shivaay act so weirdly...

He was totally in the "Great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi" mode...and she hated it when he went on that mode with her...damn frustrating...

As soon as Shivaay and Annika came out of the house...Annika caught Shivaay's hand...

He turned back and looked at her confused...

Shivaay:"kya huva Annika...?"

Annika:"vho..Shivaay...I wanted to ask ki..."

TRING...TRING...

Annika's phone rang...

Shivaay:"Maybe you should attend the call...we can talk later..."

She nodded and attended the call...but still watching Shivaay...

Annika"No...no...not orchids...Not orchids...The bride is allergic to it..and remember to get the flower choice approved by the bride's mom...apparently the bride, is allergic to a lot of things...and they may have forgotten to mention each one in the details they gave...and about the sangeet dress...gosh...for Pete's sake  tell the designer to keep her kalakari for some other event...not for a wedding...this is not a goth event...erghhh...I'm so gonna scream..."

She said holding  her head with her hand..

Annika:"And we have a dress rehearsal for the engagement, tomorrow at 10am...make sure that the entire team is present there on time...oh and Sujanya try to be on time at least this time...And mind you, I'll put you in charge of The bride if you get late tomorrow...and you would really hate the bride's mom...and yes she is that whiney lady that complains about each and everything..."

She said to her PA with a smile...

Shivaay smiled seeing Annika talk animatedly...

It was so apparent that she enjoyed her work very much...

Annika spoke on and on..

Shivaay sighed with relief...

************************************

Shivaay was indeed a tough nut to crack...Annika thought annoyed...

She had tried asking him a few times on the way back...but he gave a random eyewash explanation and talked about random things on their way...

Shivaay had dropped Annika off at the Oberoi industries 50th year celebration venue where she was to make a last minute inspection...While he went to the office...

Annika sighed...

No use thinking about it now...