Chapter 25( Part 2)

Shivaay's clenched his arms in tight fist as he regained consciousness...

Everything that happened yesterday playing through his mind..

"Shivaay..."
"Billu..."
"Shivaay bhaiyya..."

The feeling that he was forgetting something important ran through his mind...

He could hear people calling him...but he tuned everything out...he had to remember what happened...

Images flashed through his memory...

Annika getting kidnapped, his accident...Annika putting her bracelet in his car and saving him, him reaching the place where Annika was held by Tej...
Fight with Tej and Raghav...Raghav placing gun to Gauri's head...Annika pleading him to sign the documents...Him sighing them and handing over all proofs to Tej...

"Bade bhaiyya..."
"Shivaay betta..."

He was forgetting something...something very important...what was it...?
Shivaay thought as he tried to think hard ...

Annika getting shot...

"Annika..."
Shivaay's eyes fluttered open and he asked sitting up on the bed tensed looking around for her...

He heard sigh relieved as he opened his eyes...

"Puthar...Do you know how relieved we are that you are finally conscious....hum tho dar he gaye the"
Dadi placed her hand on his head softly...

He saw that his family had gathered around him worried...

A unexplainable fear filled his heart...
"Annika...Where is she...?Where is Annika...?is she alright...?"
He asked panicking...

"Shivaay...please relax...worrying is not good for your health right now..."
Shakthi said to him...

"Where is Annika...?"
Shivaay asked again them gritting his teeth...
Why were they not answering his question...?

The family looked at each other worried....

How was they going to tell him about Annika and their unborn child...

"WHERE IS ANNIKA...?"
Shivaay roared...

"Shivaay bhaiyya.."
Rudra called and ran towards him trying to stop him from trying to rip off the IV line that was connected to him...

"Tell me something damn it..."
Shivaay snapped at them...

"Shivaay...Bhabhi....she is in ICU right now...doctors said that the bullet hit her rib cage and shattered.. they operated on her and were able to remove all the shards...they have provided ventilator support as there were complications because..."
Om said to him worried...

"Because...?"
Shivaay asked him angrily with his hand on the drip...

"Bhabhi is...Bhabhi is pregnant Shivaay..."
Om said to him while holding his hand supportively....

"And since bhabhi isn't responding we don't know if either of them will pull through this..."
He said sadly...

Shivaay froze immediately....

Recovering he pulled out the drip that was given to him and stepped out of the bed...
"Shivaay...what are you doing...?"

"Doctor...DOCTOR..."
Shakthi shouted out for the doctors...

At that moment the doctors ran into the room and injected sedatives making Shivaay go limp...slowly Shivaay fell back on the bed asleep...

Tears rolled down through the side of his eyes...