Chapter 20

Chapter 20

5:00 PM

Bareily

Gauri rushed over to her Amma's house...

On not finding her anywhere in the house...

She ran over to the neighbors and enquired about her...

"She left the house a couple of hours ago..."

A shopkeeper informed her...

Gauri: " Address kuch diya hein kya...?"

Shopkeeper handed over the white paper in which an address was written...

The driver drove off to the hospital given in the address...

On reaching their she enquired about the room Gauri's mother was in...

But the person they found sitting on the bed was an old man...While Gauri's Amma was standing besides the man...

Gauri ran over to her and hugged her tight...

Gauri:"Amma apne tho mujhe dara he diya...aap teek tho heina..."

Amma ji nodded...

Gauri:"Yeh kaun hein Amma..."

"Ankush Singhania...Gauri...I'm your grandfather..."

Gauri:''What...?"

She asked shocked...

Amma:"yes Gauri...He is your mother's father...He has been looking out for you ever since your father passed away..."

Gauri:" wow...And why was he hiding for all these years...why didn't he come out and meet me...And why now...?"

Ankush:"Puthar...I was keeping you safe...safe from my son...Raghav is so jealous of your father that his hatred towards you will still spring up if he knows who you are...And if I got directly involved in your issues He would know about your existence...And may try to harm you..."

Gauri:"And what changed now...?"

Ankush:" he found out about your elder sister..."

Gauri's heart almost skipped a beat ...

Gauri:"what...?"

The sister she had tried to find forever...

Amma:"Ha Gauri...He found out about your Didi..."

Gauri:"Who...who is she...?"

Ankush:"I don't know puther...but her life is in danger..."

Gauri:''What are we doing here then...let's go find her out and save her..."

Ankush:"puther...I want you to be safe here...but don't worry...I'm searching for your sister as we speak...you will be safe here in bareily...nobody will try to hurt you here..."