Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Annika walked through the venue of the Oberoi Expo...this was her most prestigious project...under normal circumstances she would have been proud at what she and her team had achieved in limited time since they won the deal for the event management of the Expo 6 months ago...

Winning the deal was a huge challenge for her as she was competing with hundreds of Event management firms from all over the world...But Jashnn had won it...

And though her heart was still conflicted about the entire issue with Mr.Tej Singh Oberoi...She was here to do last minute inspection of the site...She owed it to Shivaay...Oberoi industries is his sweat and blood for the past 25 years...

Dadi used to tell her the stories of how Shivaay started to work as an errand boy in OI since the time he was studying in 1st standard and earn his pocket money..

Her war was with Tej Singh Oberoi...And she wouldn't let Dadaji's dreams and Shivaay's Hardwork go in vain...

Annika:"Sandhya check the arrangements once again...Make sure the security is tightened.. All the arrangements must be made according to our rehearsal..."

"Annika"

Annika turned to see Jhanvi Oberoi...

Annika:"Jhanvi Aunty..."

She said looking least interested in the conversation she was about to be a part of...She kinda had an idea about the purpose of Jhanvi's arrival...Annika drummed her fingers on the files she was carrying without uttering a word...

Jhanvi looked around appreciatively at the arrangements Annika made...

Jhanvi:"It's a nice arrangements you have made here ...And also the efforts you have taken to build your business up is really admirable...that too on your own..."

Annika nodded not at all interested in the Buttering up that's happening before the ultimate slaughter...

Jhanvi:"Your mother would be proud..."

She said softly looking at Annika...

Annika started...

Jhanvi:"Now that I think about it...you kinda look like your mom too...and her character too...she was such a firecracker..."

Jhanvi said with a smile...

Jhanvi:"we were besties...Me-Roop-Sunaina...It's through Roop that I met Tej and fell in love with him..."

She said dreamily...

Jhanvi:"Sunaina was working with Singhania constructions under her father as an intern after the graduation...it was there that she met Harshvardhan...He was the prized architect of the company...a true prodigy..."

Jhanvi:"he was from a middle class background but each stoke of his pencil made a masterpiece...Sunaina was mesmerized by his talent and also by his character...Well you kinda know how these High strata families are by now..."