Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Anything that you cannot sacrifice pins you.. Makes you predictable, makes you weak..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3:00 PM 

Oberoi Mansion

Gauri was sitting on the bed with the photo of her sister and herself...

Tears rolled down her eyes...

She had tried hard to move on...to forget what had happened...but everyday she finally she reached the same place...

Her life was caught up in a vicious circle...

Sometimes she felt ashamed of herself for living in her past...

She had an amazing husband and a uber cool family and two loving sisters-in-law...

but still she was back in that same old night mare begging to the matron not to take her away from her sister...

Om:"Gauri..."

Gauri immediately wiped off her tears and hid the photo in her bag...

Gauri:"Omkaraji...aap kab aagaye..."

She said smiling brightly...

Om took Gauri's hands in his and touched her cheeks still wet with tears...and looked at her questioningly...

Om:"Thinking about your didi...?"

Gauri nodded...

Gauri:"some voids are really hard to fill...Some wounds are hard to heal.."

She hugged her Omkaraji...

Om:"But you are prodding at the wound over and over Gauri...leave it for sometime and it may heal...There is no wound that doesn't heal with time...It will hurt you in the beginning...but then after sometime you just get used to the pain...and it won't bother you anymore...it's like it never existed..."

He whispered...

Gauri looked up at her husband...

Om:"At least that's what I have kept doing from my childhood...and now He doesn't affect me anymore...nothing he does or says have any effect on me...it's like he doesn't exist..."

Gauri:"Omkara ji..."

Om:"I ruined myself because of him, each pain he gave mom tore me apart...and in the end I lost myself...went to the bottom of hell...and if it wasn't for Shivaay I would have been rotting away because of it...nothing good can come out of living in the past Gauri..."

Om:"we have done everything we could to find about your didi...we don't even know if she is alive..."

Gauri:"par hume pura vishvaas hein, Omkara ji...pura bharoosa heiin shankar ji par...He is looking out for my Didi...nothing will happen to my Didi...he won't break my trust ever...iss chirrayya ka barosa kabhi nahi todega Shankarji...maybe it's shankarji's pariksha for me...this delay in finding her...but I won't step back until I reach the destination...I won't rest until I find my Didi...mein mang ke rahungi shankarji se apni Didi ko..."