"Your My Target"

It has been only a week since i have been in my new school, bff/n (your bff name) moved two days before me because we both thought this school is much bigger and better for us together. (You and your bff are sooo best friend, you have been friends since kindergarden, so you know everything of each other)
(And your mom has died due to disease which your father told you that and she left you a necklace with her pic on it, amd i always wear it)

Dad: Y/N!! Wake up sweetheart, your late for school

(• is your role)
•ughh dad please after 5 mins?

Dad: no sweetheart, you have to get to class, it's 7:40

•WHAT?! Bff/n said the Class starts at 8!!

Dad: better hurry up

~i got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower, then changed up and went downstairs~

•i'll get going dad!

Dad: okay love you, bye

•me too bye

~i rushed in a hurry to school as i already saw Bff/n standing in the front door waiting for me~

~i went to her and hugged her as he hugged me back~

Bff/n: what took you so long? Ohhh let me guess, daydreaming?

•nope!

Bff/n: come on!! Tell me who is it?

•who?

Bff/n: the guy your daydreaming of

•Aiishhh your so wierd, whom do you think i ever fell in love with?

Bff/n: the popular kids?

•huh?

~i looked at Bff/n as she was looking somewhere on my right side with her eyes widened and openening mouth~

~i turned my head away and saw 4 guys going together~

•who are they?

Bff/n: thier the most popular kids in the school, thier soo HOT and SEXY and CUTE and-

•alright alright calm down.. they are not that appealing to me, i mean they absolutely look like jerks

~Bff/n turned to me in a "Are u kidding me" face and then pinched my arm~

•ahhhh that hurts bitch, what's the matter?

Bff/n: look you slut!! ,the one one the right side is Kim Taehyung, he is soo HOT  and often jokes that i am crazy over him, and the one on the left is Jeon Jungkook, he is fully SEXY and he doesn't pay attention to girls alot because thousands are dead for him and then thier is Min Yoongi in the middle, He is known as the great and hottest PLAYBOY in the whole school, actually they are all playboy ,but girls are died for them and i LOVE Taehyung the most, and theyr also rich!!

•hmm they seem like a playboy asshole to me if they are that popular

Bff/n: Aiishhh you are always like that

•huh?! I am lying?! Just look at them, thier not even that attractive that-

Bff/n: shhhhhhhh!!!! Theyr coming toward us! Fix yourself