"Her touch" | "Bad plan"

•What?

•What?

~I said shocked from Jungkook's question~

~He nervously plays with my hair while looking down~

Jungkook: *looking down* Well, i thought that since we have been behaving like a couple, then why don't we make it official?

•You want to make it official?

~I said smiling and bitting my lower lip~

Jungkook: Yes... yes i do

~He finally looked at me in the eyes and i could see a sparkle in his~

~I wanted to say yes ,but... my heart and head kept telling me to give Yoongi some time to prove me his love~

•Can i have some time to think about it? ,This is too sudden for me...

~I looked down and placed a piece of hair behind my ear~

~Jungkook giggled and gently stroked my cheek with his hand~

Jungkook: Ofcourse, babygirl!

~I looked up at him and returned him the smile~

~We looked at each other's eyes silently~

~His thumb travelled down to my lip while he approached me slowly~

~I felt nervous... Like this could be the first time kissing him, like butterflies were having a war in my stomach~

~I felt needy, soft, desperate for his kiss... ,but at the same time i felt guilty of having feeling for Yoongi too~

~He reach my lips and without looing awa from them, he whispered: ~

Jungkook: I love you

~Then he kissed me passionately~

~After some seconds, he stopped and came near my ear~

Jungkook: And i want you ,but I'll wait for as long as you need babygirl

~He kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly~

~Three days had past since the moment Jungkook asked me to be his girlfriend~

~He was trying so hard to prove me his love and i found that really cute~

~Unlike Yoongi's behavior, who seemed to have gone back to his normal routine~

~He was ignoring me, and that hurt me bad, because i wanted his love to be true and not just a game~

~But he didn't try and don't want to be with someone playing with me, Not anymore~

~I finally decided to give Jungkook an answer~

~School was over and everyone was leaving~

~Jungkook was waiting for me at the exit~

Jungkook: Hello there, beautiful lady