The plan?

~I went inside the school and walked through the hallway and saw Jungkook~

~I quickly approached him ,but he backed up as I looked at him confused~

•J-jungkook? Why are getting away from me?...

Jungkook: You lied to me Y/n...

•No I didn't!...

~Then I heard a voice of my mom coming through my ears~

Mom: *whisper* Never lie Y/n!

~Tears ran down in my eyes nonstop~

•YES! Yes I lied!! But I'm so sorry!...

~He kept going backing up and I couldn't reach him~

Jungkook: Liar!

•I'm so sorry! I love you~

Jungkook: YOUR SUCH A LIAR!! JUST WAKE UP!!

Bff/n: WAKE UP Y/n!!

~I opened my eyes and got up with my whole body covered in sweats... it was just a nightmare~

•I-i lied!!  Yes I did.....

~I started crying as Yoongi was beside me and put me in his warm hug reasuring me~

Yoongi: It's okay... It was just a nightmare....

~After a minute, I pulled myself away from Yoongi and hugged Bff/n~

•When did you come here?

~I dried my eyes and looked at him~

Yoongi: Just now with Taehyung

~I looked around and saw Taehyung by the door having a worried expression ,but when I looked at him, he looked away in a serious way~

~I sighed and turned to Yoongi and Bff/n~

Yoongi: It's okay... Well, why don't you change up and come to the livingroom ,we have something to talk about

~I nodded and went to bathroom, changed myself and went to the livingroom

Bff/n: Y/n. Come here

~She patted next to herself and I went sat beside her~

Yoongi: Look Y/n... You will go to school today with Taehyung ,but you will walk alone and we'll see if J-hope comes to you and talk with you ,and if anything go wrong, shout Taehyung's name and he'll be there okay?

~I got terrified at his words and looked down~

~Yoongi approached and sat beside me putting me into his arms and kissed my forehead~

Yoongi: Don't worry kitten, I will protect you

~I smiled at hugged him~

Taehyung: It's getting late

Yoongi: Okay, now go with Taehyung

•Can't we just report it to the police?

~Yoongi looked at Taehyung as He also looked at Yoongi in a nervous way~

Yoongi: L-let's not invlove police into this for now

•But why? What can possibly go wrong? We will just report it to the police-

Yoongi: *Shouting* No!

~I looked at him confused ,but he sighed~

Yoongi: Look Y/n, This is something you still don't know ,but now is not the time for explaining, let's get into the plan first then we will talk about everything

~I smiled and put my hand over his hand~

•Okay, I understand..

~He smiled and kissed me as I kissed him back~

Yoongi: Now, go with Taehyung

~I got up and Bff/n hugged me~

Bff/n: Be safe sweetheart!

•I will, thank you

~I gently pulled away and looked at Taehyung ,but he didn't say a word and headed outside and I followed~

~Yoongi went to his car and left and I went into Taehyungs~

~The ride was silent ,but I took a deep breath and started talking~

•Tae?

Taehyung: Hmm?

•I-i

~I took another deep breath~

•Why are you not talking to me? Why are you angry at me and not even looking at me?......

Taehyung: After I got to know someone I thought is innocent ,but playing my friends like a toy ,I must be happy about this?

•I-i am not playing with anyone...

~He looked at me in an angry way then back at driving~

Taehyung: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!  Y/n! Wake up please, look at yourself, Your with Yoongi for sometime ,but then saying you love Jungkook-

•I know!! I'm just trying to fix everything...

Taehyung: No Y/n, You must choose already! Your putting both of them in pain ,if it goes like that, they will even kill each other...

~My eyes started to tear at his words~

•No~ Please... Taehyung help me... They.. they won't do such a thing...

~I started crying while Taehyung looked at me~

•I'm so sorry for doing that to them... I can't choose! I love and need both of them, I want everything to go fine... Please Taehyung... If you be angry at me, I don't know who I must rely on!

~He stopped the car and put me in his hug as I couldn't stop crying~

Taehyung: Okay... I'm sorry for being harsh on you.. I just was surprised by the whole situation, and that Jin is up to something, it made me more angry ,I'm sorry for being an asshole...

~I hugged him back~

•Please don't get me wrong...

Taehyung: I understand... I will help you

•Thank you...

~He pulled himself away and dried my tears ,raised my chin with his hand and smiled~

Taehyung: Come on, smile!

~I smiled~

Taehyung: Great! Now let's finish this plan and be safe okay?

~I nodded to him and he started driving again~

•Tae?

Taehyung: Yes?

•What is this Jin thing? Who is he and what does J-hope have anything to do with him~

Taehyung: Y/n, Right now let's just focus on the plan okay?  The you will know everything...

~He absolutely won't tell me anything too...~

~I leaned my head on his shoulder while closing my eyes~

~After some time, Taehyung shaked me~

Taehyung: Y/n? Wake up! We're here

~I got up and went outside the car with Taehyung~

Taehyung: Now wear this earpiece in your ear, so we can hear each other

~I put the earpiece in my ear and started to walk inside the school alone~

~I took a deep breath and walked~

•What must all this be? Why aren't they telling me anything about this?...

~I kept walking until I heard someone calling me from behind~

???: Y/n~

~By that kind of voice, I could feel this person had a smirk, and.... I can recoganize that voice...~

J-hope: How are you? *smirking*