Bet? What Bet?!

~morning came and the alarm rang as i woke up and changed myself~
Your outfit

~morning came and the alarm rang as i woke up and changed myself~Your outfit

~i went downstairs as i saw a note on the dining table with a key~

*Sweetheart, i left early today to catch the flight i'm sorry and take care of yourself, and i left money for you incase you need it, Have fun! :)

•so i have the whole house to myself, anyway i have to go!!

~i arrived at school, it was the first time i was't with Bff/n so i was feeling like something was missing~

~i opened my locker and took out my books~

~as i closed the door of the locker and turned around to leave, i saw Yoongi standing right infront of me~

•Oh My God! You startled me!

~he came closer to me and pushed me against my locker putting his hands above me~

Yoongi: *smirking* oh really?

•yes

~i said coldly and pushed him back while he looked at me surprised~

Yoongi: sorry for Jimin's behaviour yesterday

~my heart started to beat for no reason~

•hmm not like you care, do you?

~i was shocked at my words~

~why did i say this?~

~I rolled my eyes and turned around to leave ,but he grabbed me by my arm~

Yoongi: why wouldn't i, my kitty?

~then a girl came and kissed Yoongi's cheek which was Jennie from the party~

Jennie: talk to you later daddy~

~she left as i rolled my eyes~

•oh, please, go and fuck that bitch and leave me alone

~i said and pulled my arm out of his grip~

Yoongi: *smirking* are you jelous, kitty?

~i went near him and whispered~

• *sassy way* You wish...

~Yoongi grabbed me by my waist and pushed me to the locker and began sucking my neck while I put my hands on his chest so that i could push him away ,but he was too strong~

~my heart beated like crazy like wanting to come out of my chest as he continued sucking my neck hungrily making me moan slightly~

~Yoongi press his body against mine and run his hand down my ass but the feeling was wierd like i didn't want him to stop~

~then we heard someone yelling from far away and it was Jungkook~

Jungkook: Yoongi!

~when i heard Jungkook's voice, i panicked as i pushed Yoongi~

•uhhhh, Jungkook.... I'm....

~he hugged Yoongi and kissed me on the cheek~

"Why is he acting so natural?"

~then Jungkook kissed me on my lips this time~

Jungkook: how are you doing babygirl? I really enjoyed our date yesterday

~i was surprised by his sudden actions as I looked at Yoongi to see his reaction ,but he was only smirking at me~

~i got really confused from both of thier reaction and now i was feeling awkward so i decided to leave~

•okay, so i have to go..

~Yoongi and Jungkook were looking at each other ,but i walked to class~

~in the middle of the hallway i remembered that i forgot my sciencebook so i went back to get it~

~when i got around the corner, i saw that Yoongi and Jungkook haven't left yet~

~i knew I should'nt evesdrop ,but i hid myself and overheard thier conversation~

"Maybe theyr talking about me"

Jungkook: Look.. i don't want to do this anymore

Yoongi: What do you mean you don't want to do this anymore?

"what are they talking about?"

Jungkook: what i said Is that Y/N doesn't deserve this..

"What I don't deserve?"

Yoongi: You are saying you actually care? ,Mr. Playboy cares about a little toy?

~i heard a loud bang as I was about to scream but held my mouth which was Jungkook who hit Yoongi against the lockers and was holding him now by his shirt~

Jungkook: don't you dare to call her toy again!

~Yoongi pushed Jungkook hard making him fall on the wall~

Yoongi: Kook, you are the one to start the bet and make me waste my time on her so get your hands off me.

~i started tearing up~

Bet? What bet?!